Sign in to follow this  

Milan @TheBrassClub

There are many things to like about the Brass Club; many, many things. The staff, of course; the bar and the downtown location being just a few. There is also the growing cadre of members who enjoy conversation together over a drink either before or after a session. You can especially count on a fast-pace and ebullient discussion of a wide range of topics when â??fun-guyâ?? beast33 happens to be at the club. The fact that the girls will also join in and mingle with the bar patrons is unique, I believe, in Ottawa. There are the wonderful parties at CMJ, but these are not everyday occurrences like the daily mix and mingle at Brass. The up-side to that is you get to meet the staff personally â?? in a convivial atmosphere â?? and determine for yourself with whom you would like to share your next encounter.

:icon_wink:

Thatâ??s exactly what happened to me on the 12th of May before and after my encounter with the oh-so-delectable Winnie. Milan, newly christened at the club, sat with me for over an hour. She is a real firecracker â?? in the sexy Hope Brass style â?? with a killer bod, twinkling eyes and an infectious laugh. She was convinced I would be unable to tell how sexy she was with her sweat suit on, so off it came! I had been convinced even before the sweat suit came off, but the little dance she did for all of us put the icing on the cake.

:o

I booked a 1 hour session in the Brass Room with its large shower and huge bed. I also enjoy the lovely leather sofa, because I like to cuddle for a while before the session starts. Milan and I cuddled up on the sofa to chat before the session started. She was wearing a lovely lingerie set that accentuated her magnificent breasts and nearly inch-long nipples, and which was easy for me to remove when the time came. She has a quiet, responsive nature, which while most delightful on the couch, became even more delightful in our shower-play. It was extraordinary and there were hands and soap everywhere.

:-D

We had messaged before the session, and I indicated that I had purchased a little something off @Sexy_LaceyBloomâ??s wish list, over and above the naughty schoolgirl uniform I had already gotten for her. I described the â??LOVER FIRE USB Rechargeable Multi-Function Silicone Wild Stimulation Waterproof G-Spot Vibrator â?? with Powerful Vibration (you need two hands when it is switched to setting 3) - Gift Box Includedâ? and asked if that was something she might like to try. â??It sounds like it could be fun â?? Iâ??m so excitedâ? was the response I received. After our shower, it was time to test this delightful little apparatus. I wonâ??t discuss all the details of where everybodyâ??s legs, arms, breasts or lips were, suffice it to say that the item was an â??intense Oâ?, as in overwhelming, success for both of us! It completely redefined â??weak kneedâ? without any contravention of Brass Club rules. Yea!

8)

This has been another GF experience at Brass with a DDG gal of charm, enthusiasm and the softest, most kissable skin around. Though just a newcomer to massage (no pun intended) she has tremendous potential and will be one of the Brass stars soon. Just remember, YMMV (your mileage may vary) for everything you enjoy during a session, so toys are the sort of thing you talk about and decide to do together before a session so that your provider is never placed in the position of having to say NO.

:ThankYou:

Try the Brass Club, and Milan for sure, and I believe it will be a good place to be for you as well. You can follow Milan at: â??@BrassClubMilanâ?, and I suggest you do.

Milan has the Silver Sailor Seal of Approval with Gold Star and Big "O" clasp for enthusiasm above and beyond. I intend to repeat with her till I canâ??t repeat any more.

:body1:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this