Parker

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

Parker looks like a graduate student: slim, long hair, glasses. Which in fact she was. Since university she's been doing fairly advanced studies in sexual pleasuring. It should be noted that it's more than worthwhile helping her finance her post-graduate research in this area. She's up for a variety of experiments which will test your hypotheses (might stretch it a little bit too) as well as your endurance. You will undoubtedly rate her work very highly, giving top marks for attitude, openness and enthusiasm.

She is particularly skillful on oral exams. She was able to complete four during our recent tutorial session, and helped me achieve success on two of my own. She was more than willing to extend the exam time beyond that normally allotted, which accounted for not only her own high score but which also allowed me to gather my powers of concentration and successfully graduate cum laude (cum loudly?) a second time.

She has a tight little student body on which your cup of knowledge can overflow anywhere. Such overflowings can inspire her to renewed feats of academic fervour. And, as such, can often be doubly savoured.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to our next study session. Her home study sessions, by the way, are conducted in a pleasant little bungalow located on the Stittsville campus. Just a 15 minute drive from downtown. And well worth the trip.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 5

I had a very similar experience with Naomi some time ago. She actually came to my place, since she was not doing incalls at that time. We had a wonderful conversation over a couple of drinks first. Again, I never get into details as YMMV, but she was amazing! This woman is a real gem and I highly recommend seeing her!!!

So what does yoga, horseback riding and toys have in common? Well they are 3 favourite things Naomi enjoys, so let me give you a little detail,

Yoga- Naomi is able to make manoeuvres? of yoga that will make your head spin; she is quite flexible and very much able to arch her back in such a manner or in fact able to put her leg right behind her ear, that any good man would love a cowgirl ride or the missionary position.

Horseback Riding- a sport she thoroughly enjoys and has all the ribbons to show for expert riding skills, she rides western and she is very skilled at sitting on your saddle horn.

Toys- she loves toys as a matter of fact she really enjoyed the one I bought and brought for her today, she screamed with upmost pleasurable comment ? I?m going to _ _ _ that is comment I love to hear.

She is divine sensual creature with an excellent personality very friendly and really has oral skills that will make you pay hard strict attention.:lol:

Thanks Naomi for your excellent enthusiasm, charm and riding lessons.

We will ride again, very soon.

Guest S****_Up

Thank-you for helping me with my under-graduate studies today Naomi!!! I can't wait until next semester begins :-D

Just to update this thread for 2009, and after a visit the other day, I have to say without any reservation that Naomi is absolutely EXTRAORDINARY! She was amazing. Nuff said!

Had the pleasure of seeing Naomi the other day at her incall location just west of Ottawa (15-20 minutes from downtown). It's easy to find and very discrete. I describe her as a young, beautiful, passionate, petitie spinner who provides a true GFE experience. She starts off with some great conversation and offers you a choice of beverage on the couch. After a few minutes and some teasing she suggests you accompany her to her bedroom where the fun starts immediately. She is not rushed and certainly not a clock watcher - just sit back and enjoy as she is orally gifted (she really enjoys this). The menu is what you would expect for GFE (DFK, MSOG, BBBJTC, DATY). All in all it was a great hour + and can't wait to meet up with her again.

Guest S****_Up

Naomi and I met for an adventure this week that was a bit different than our previous get togethers, in more ways than one. Although one thing that didn't change was how hot Naomi was, and how fired up she got me! As always, I went home (reluctantly ;-) ) with an ear to ear smile.

I gave the location rating a 9 because of the mosquitoes :shock: (it wasn't her place in case you're wondering).

Summer school sure is a wonderful thing :-P

Gents:

Miss Naomi Sinclair has become my ATF (all time favorite), and Ive never repeated with the same woman so many times in my life.

I keep asking myself why do I keep going back to see the same Courtesan over and over again and found many reasons why top ten reasons why lol!

10. Naomi has the hottest body Ive ever seen and the sexiest eyes and facial features!

9. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed when you meet her I still have shakes/nerves every time I'm going to see her this is a good thing as it's only because I get so excited/anxious before I see her

8. Her location is immaculate and she creates a relaxed romantic/intimate atmosphere

7. She wears the sexiest lingerie, underneath really hot dresses/skirts and fits into these outfits so perfectly very classy... the ultimate Courtesan in Ottawa IMHO.

6. Shes a great conversationalist

5. Ive learned so many new things when talking with her as shes very intelligent

4. Shes real (if shes faking things she should win a Grammy)

3. Shes so much fun (in the bedroom and out)

2. Naomi can be a Chameleon and Ive told her this she can be a different woman every time I see her and shes proved it too me.

1. Naomi should come with a warning label can be addictive Im addicted and Ive been around the block and back"

I've warned you gents... you may get addicted to her if you decide to meet her!

Roam

... and so I followed through on a call of destiny. I finally met Naomi after weeks of e-mailing back and forth due to our tightly packed schedules and some unforeseen circumstances. We made it work and I was happy we did.

She is very cute, real, intelligent and she does make you feel relaxed as soon as you step in. Roam is right - it's all confirmed.

Guest o*****a*****r

Everything previously mentioned is true and I will repeat and have been regularly, amazing!

Guest Ou**or**n

I finally got out to see Naomi this week and wanted to add my comments to this ladies sterling reputation.

Naomi has the four things I love about this hobby.

She is a wonderful person and great to talk with. Our session began with a drink of bottled water on the sofa and some conversation to get to know one another.

Her body is spinner heaven. She also has a beautiful face and gorgeous long silky hair. *sighs at the memory*

She is a perfect GFE - lots of kissing, cuddling and you have the perfect girlfriend for an hour experience.

When it got down to action she truly enjoyed herself. She was responsive and fun to be with. Not mechanical at all.

It ended with more great conversation, cuddling, kisses and me mentally trying to figure when I can see her again. She has a great private location where you don't worry if you 'make a little noise'. After our session she showed me her full range of lingerie and toys. I know that there is much more exploring to do with Naomi and I plan on seeing her again many times in the future.

Guest *o****ea****t

I have recently had the privilege of a rendezvous with sweet Naomi. There is nothing more I can add to her already stellar recos. I wholeheartedly concur they are spot on. This Sheila is the bees knees. Our encounter was an extreme pleasure from go to whoa. We chewed the fat & enjoyed a drink on the couch along with some sensual kissing to set the tone. By then it had caused a kafuffle in my duds & I was keen as mustard to lose my underdacks. Lucky for me it was time for a hot & sweaty affair in the nuddy. She has killer long & slender legs that look fantastic in black nylons & lead to the sweetest tasting fanny :cooter:. If it was socially acceptable Id be wearing her as a mask right now. As mentioned in previous recos indeed her oral skills are mind blowing :bjs:. I think my head is still spinning & my heart still pounding. Ta Nai, for the smile that lasted for days & the memories that will entice me to repeat as often as time, funds & you will allow. I look forward to our next play date in a tic. Until then this molly dook remains a happy little Vegemite :grin::grin:. Maybe next time, if hes available, Ill bring Mr. Burge for a threesome ;)

:arrow: Please note that Nai is not from Australia but has a connection thus the reason for my usage of terms. I dont even know if Im using in the right context but Im just havin some fun.

Guest *vbu***68

If you are looking for a true girlfriend experience, you can't possibly go wrong with Naomi. From the sexy eye-contact while sipping wine, the first hot kiss, making out on the couch, clothes flying while heading to the bedroom, unbelievably passionate sex, to the final cuddling afterwards, the whole liaison is mind-blowing. She is truly one of Ottawa's treasures. :-D

I can't believe it took me over two years to finally get together with Naomi. A few days ago I had the privilege of passing a very enjoyable time with her at her place near Stittsville. I brought the wine. She wore a nice dress, very hot lingerie, high heels, nerdy glasses and a smile.

After a really relaxed and interesting chat, I was back in high school making out on the living room couch with an amazing girl ... not the pretty airhead prom queen head cheerleader ... but the hot smart shy quirky straight A quiet geeky girl with a beautiful face, long soft hair and tight slim spinner body. She mentioned that she didn't even wear make up back in high school, and I can see it.

Naomi knows how to kiss and really enjoys it (YMMV I'm sure). I would gladly pay to spend an hour with her again just kissing and hugging and touching.

After slowly working our way down to her fine black silky bra, panties, garter belt and stockings, I was sitting back on the couch with Naomi laying over my lap giving me mighty fine oral attention ... there's nothing like sipping wine, and caressing a slim girl's back and bottom while she is taking care of a fundamental male need.

Too soon it was time to make our way to the bedroom ... it was now her turn to receive the attention, and she enjoyed herself immensely, responsive, lots of excitement, moaning, flushing, contractions ... so nice to be with an SP who can enjoy her work!

She then climbed on board and although I would have loved to try multiple positions, she was just so hot riding me and enjoying herself that I couldn't hold back ... and I'm glad I didn't ... its great to lose control once in a while at the peak moment and not drag it out! But it makes me want to go back for more, and I will.

Naomi was very cuddly and chatty after and not a clock watcher. It was hard for us both to stop the kissing and get me out the door. I will be back.

Like me, she admits to a panty fetish .... over 750 pairs! I calculated that if I see her once a week to check out a different pair, it will take over 15 years to work our way through her collection ... Well, I've gotten started!

Gentlemen, if you haven't seen Naomi, I can encourage you to contact her, and treat her right. If you have seen her before ... well, she's a blonde now! At least for a little while. She is one of Ottawa's treasures.

The website address at the beginning of this review thread is stale, here's her member page:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=17435

Saw Naomi for the third time last night, she's definitely habit forming!

She's a really interesting and intelligent young woman, lots to talk about if you care to!

She's a great lover, classic GFE. Always well dressed, with nice lingerie and shoes. Start on the couch, end up in the bedroom. Shy to start, warms up quickly. Loves to kiss, loves to come. Great oral technique and interest.

My favorite part of last night: her cumming while riding on my face, my nose in her perfect landing strip, her thigh-high stockings tight to my cheeks, looking up at her small breasts pointing forward with her head and back arched away ... memorable.

She's genuine, easy to be with if you aren't an idiot. Highly recommended if you are into smart young spinners!

(Her place is clean, very easy to find and private just off the 417 at Stittsville/Carp Rd., only took me 15 minutes to get there.)

So last Friday I was coming back into town late ... planned to stay at a hotel after partying rather than home.

Had made an incall date with Naomi (my 4th now I think? damn girl's addictive) but when she heard I was staying at a hotel she said "we can have wild kinky hotel sex!"

How can a man refuse such an offer? So it turned into an outcall ... with me being the driver (a new one for me).

Lots of fun. I remember:

- glancing over to watch her standing waiting by my bags when I was checking in ... glasses ... appraising eyes ... T shirt ... jeans ... purple fake fur coat over her arm. (She says its too New York for this town.)

- her lunging at me to kiss the moment the elevator doors closed, and when we got into the room.

- frantic disrobing before we got past the entrance hallway into the bedroom ... discovering she wore the pink bra (with matching full back panties) I had complimented her on earlier in the week from her new photos on her member page

- our then discovering together that the bedroom had no bed! (it was one of the corner rooms at the Westin overlooking the Parliament Buildings and Conference Center) We figured out how to pull the murphy bed down after experimenting with all the other furniture in the room. Sigh.

- and more, which will stay between us ...

All this to say I'm addicted to her.

She's a fine young lady, highly recommended.

I will definitely repeat. And repeat. And repeat ...

Yesterday, one of the coldest days of this New Year, I found myself looking back on the times I warmed up in the company of one of the lovely women of this community since joining it a little over a year ago. A few of those times have been with Naomi. What is it that makes me want to be with her?

Honestly, I'm not sure it's any one thing. I do know this: Pretty, slim toned physique, beautiful clean silky hair, great skin, sophisticated with her own chic style; she's all these things and more. And oh yes, smart. Definitely smart. With an eclectic range of interests, Naomi is a wonderful companion with whom I've enjoyed great conversations.

And just as easily as she can hold a conversation, without words she can turn 'it' on with a sparkle and look in her eyes that says, "I want you, now!" In those moments I've found myself thinking, "I'm having such a great time just talking to this girl, how could it get better?" But it does! Trust me, it definitely does get better!!

Naomi epitomizes the girl-next-door turned college girl-hottie; the one you might have grown up with prior to either of you being sexually aware of each other, and then wondering what it might be like to be with her in bed. Well, you need not wonder. She's all grown up now and definitely enjoys giving and receiving pleasure.

Of course, YMMV. But if you are mature, respectful, D&D free, and practice good personal hygiene, dare I say you'll enjoy discovering Naomi, again and again, and again :icon_smile:

My first experience with this and I couldn't have made a better choice.

We began in the living room. I was very nervous and unusually awkward.

She is worm and endearing. She made me feel comfortable.we started slowly.

Then she began to turn it on.

She is just amassing. I ended up so hot I carried her into the bedroom.

The experience was out of this world.

I couldn't get her out of my head. I had to return three days later.

Warning:

She can be addictive.

There isn't much I can say here about Naomi, that hasn't been touched on. Suffice it to say that you will get as much out of a session with Naomi as you put into it, if you release your own inner passion you will be rewarded. I must emphasize, make sure you allow yourself time to converse with this worldly and highly intelligent lady, you will not be disappointed. Our sessions always end with some Quite Interesting conversations.

Looking forward, as I always do, to our next afternoon rendezvous,

My 2 cents,

MA

Guest B*****7

I agree with all the posters.This lady is the real deal.Sexy,smart,intelligent and very hot.She is a keeper.I won't go into session details but everything has already been said before.Thanks Parker for amazing time

After exchanging several PM's we finally met on a day Parker was heading into town. She arrived on time wearing an elegant coat, sexy boots and chic dress that showed her sexy body and discreet cleavage to her generous breasts. Her lovely warm smile told me she was finally as happy to meet me as I was.

Sipping wine in my living room; We chatted into personal and general matters. We soon established a friendly closeness; holding hands and looking into each others eyes we were soon kissing and carressing; She has nice soft hands with clean sexy nail polish; her lips are sweet and she smells fresh as dawn. We were over taken by desire before finishing our first glass of wine.

We freshened up and lay in bed hugging, kissing, caressing and mutual appreciation of our bodies in tune with the slow background music. With me, Parker wanted to take it slow with a lot of romance and passion. Lots of kissing, hugging, caressing and mutual oral pleasure. She is a very tender woman and is fully engaged into what she's doing. She responds to all touching and appreciates the daty with lots of cream and deep cbj. We exchanged several positions climaxing into a passionate orgasm that ended in a loving embrace. Parker is not into a rushing experince and is a completely safe GFE.

This lady is educated; genuine and respectful. An absolute pleasure to be with and a definite repeat.

December 7th is infamous, not only as the day for when Pearl Harbor was attacked back in 1941, but also last year for when Bill C-36 came into force. Both were very dark days. And for both occasions, our freedom to choose was attacked. Before, during and after C-36 became the law, there has been a lot of discussion in this forum about what hobbyists would do under threat of being labelled criminals. Some have outright retired. Others, like myself, have curtailed this hobby drastically, waiting to see how the law would be enforced. But then, Parker announced in a cerb ad her return to Ottawa after a long absence.

When I heard that she was back, my first thought was, "Criminality be damned!" I just had to see her! And I did Emoji_1F60B.png

As I've written before, there's no one thing about Parker that gets me going. With me she was all the things I could want in a girlfriend, but without the baggage. Being sensible, respectful and clean were things that were always very well received by her. Still are. And just like her pics, she still has that college girl hottie look that I like. I suppose that's why I never found my communication with her difficult. In fact, my take is that we're both pretty real about just wanting to have fun, and so we do what each of us is willing to do for the other to make that happen. Can't say that the time we've shared is ever spent exactly the same way, but this much I know: Being giving counts Emoji_1F609.png

But don't just take my word for it. Parker is a long time member here, and now that she's returned, discover for yourself about the reasons behind all the great recos she's earned in the past, and then post one of your own. Cheers!

I rarely see new-to-me SPs but had some time to kill and decided to see if I could book someone new on short notice today.

I saw an ad I liked for Parker Rose on cerb.

Texted her, she replied right away that she is available . I made an appointment and 1 hour later was having great time with her. Her ad is accurate and pics are recent. She has a lovely thin spinner body.

Her Apt is discreet and clean, she is friendly, eager to please and easy to talk to.

I was fortunate enough to meet Parker the other evening. What a lovely lady! We sat and chatted which led to sampling her soft lips and then WOW! I enjoyed every minute I got to spend with her. She is such a wonderful lady with whom to spend time. I highly recommend meeting her and do treat her like a lady - it's worth it.

Pretty Miss Parker shows her stuff!

I had been reading all the great recommendations about Parker for far too long. I liked the easy going and sexy vibe from her profile, website and Twitter account and her sexy librarian look.

Scheduling was easy after I provided a little information about myself including age, description, interests and a reference.

Parker lives in the Hull sector of Gatineau just minutes from the Champlain Bridge. Her condo is very nice and there is visitor's parking spot right in front.

Parker met me at the door in a tight sexy dress that showed off her wonderful slim figure and a very sexy bum. She even has dimples, which were oh so nice to kiss, but I am getting ahead of myself.

Parker immediately flashed a warm smile and gave me a big hug. We chatted for a couple of minutes on the couch and I was instantly at ease in her company. She is that sexy combination of a bright and witty woman, who is both classy and down to earth. After making out for a while (she is a great kisser) we moved on to her spacious bedroom, which is nicely decorated and provided a lovely setting for our intimate interlude.

Parker also showed me her vast collection of bras and panties and I was much impressed. I was hoping for a fashion show, but time was short and we had other plans.

I won't get into the personal details of our encounter, but suffice to say that when Parker slipped off her sexy dress, bra and panties I was so taken with her small frame, nice breasts and a derriere to die for that I went a bit gaga for a minute. Parker works out a lot and it shows and feels so good. She also has silky skin and gorgeous long hair, she had up in a very sexy bun.

Parker also has a very pretty face with deep green eyes, and when she turned them on me I thought I might melt. Parker is a very skilled practitioner in the bedroom and had many very sexy moves that made me quiver with excitement. She is very passionate and giving, but also likes to to receive some attention, when it is done with sensitivity.

Parker is very nimble in moving gracefully from one position to another without missing a beat. I also really enjoyed the cuddling and chatting with her after the main event. Watching her dress into her tight jeans and T-shirt was almost as sexy as seeing her get undressed minutes before. Parker is clearly not a clock-watcher as I ran over my allotted time. She was very gracious and lovely as she gave me a great kiss and hug before I headed out the door in a bit of a daze.

Parker is a very lovely, smart and sexy woman, treat her good guys! Can't wait to see her again!

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.