Thereâ??s Nothing Forbidden About This JuicyFruit

When I was 19 I was a ditzy virgin hell-bent on being my parents' golden-child earning straight-As in biotechnology. I hadn't a clue what a BIG MAC was or how to swim or ride a bike. I was a bookworm, a dork, a prisoner of sorts living a life fenced-in at every turn.

Since then I've been to or lived in a dozen countries. I embraced the adventure of discovering the possibilities instead of its necessities and monotony.

I don't smoke, drink, do drugs and I never have and don't ever intend to, nor do I have tattoos/piercings on my body. I love my body clean and pristine! My mind however, is a dirty jungle of possibilities! But most of all...I did not begin doing this out of need or want of money but, instead, for the adventure! I do NOT consider this work! I consider this pure pleasure, pure discovery, pure PLAY! I do NOT consider the people I have had the immense honor of spending time with "customers" or "clients" and I don't consider what I do with them "work" or a "job". I find everyone thus far to have been another in a long series of human discoveries as original and uniquely suited to teach me and help me not only find myself but show me more of the staggering universe in which we live.

Time with you...is an adventure even if it is nothing more than cuddling in bed watching TV and unraveling exactly who you are to hold me the way you do and watch whatever it is we watch.

People are for me water in an otherwise barren desert.

If it matters to you that I am also a novelist...FANTASTIC...if not...no crushing loss! If it matters to you that I've sung on numerous recorded songs...GREAT! But if not, again...I don't take that personally. I love music from the 70s/80s, love retro TV and miss what was obviously a more tender and sweet era. I do find the world now much harder/harsher and fiercer than it should be and I consider myself mandated with making it softer, sweeter, more genuine and intimate.

I love foozball, ping-pong, flipping cards (sports collecting cards), have an amazing movie collection with a 200-inch projection theater, love traveling and have been all over the world -- it broadens your scope of life and love and enables one to escape myopia.

I've learned to sail the past few years and consider myself quite the seafarer, love going to RAPTORS and LAKERS games, love go-karting, started rock-climbing, have a great vinyl collection going and consider myself fortunate to have a tight-circle of friends who know every element of my life and from whom I need to hide nothing.

I do not use an ALIAS.

I love and am proud of what I do and have no reason to conceal myself. I have playmates I've known for more than 7 years who know where I live.

I am still at the beginning of this eye-popping, exhilirating adventure of life and if at some point I decide to move on from doing this as part of that adventure I will consider every moment I spent not only a fabulous memory, but every person I had the gift of meeting, a blessing to my life and a significant piece of whatever puzzle I become when completed.

For the moment, NOW is for the living. Time is for the taking and making. We are for the creating. Monogamy is a new idea that has already proven its stupidity. It staggers the mind that people get married and almost immediately discover how much of themselves they've sacrificed or destroyed and how quickly the one that is there to love and comfort them in this harsh realm, become strangers, leaving them alone and in need of things so fundamental to humanity and daily survival.

Remember actual happiness?

Remember ACTUAL fun?

Remember being yourself?...your ACTUAL self?

Let's do that.

Let's give you a breather.

Remember ACTUALLY breathing?

There's clearly more to me than I can capsulize just as there's more to you than probably even your significant other knows or (shame) appreciates.

But for whatever time you want or need, let's just let you unravel even a little..............

The world's not getting any kinder unfortunately.

Maybe we can't keep that from happening.

Maybe it's too late.

But neither of us is going to see the end of that road in our lifetime.

Let's do what we CAN do now. Right now.

Let everyone else deal with everything else.

Right now...this is who we can be and what we can do.

For you.

The rest of them, the rest of it -- not your problem.

Let it go.

And you...me...let's go have some fun.

• Like 2