Sign in to follow this  

Kylie Jayde! Friday Fun Festivities Treat Yourself to a Petite BBW Treat. Dec1

Hey Gentleman! Iâ??m hosting in my upscale west apartment, Iâ??m a young & energetic playmate. I love the finer things in life & I love to pamper you, I love to massage & play. I offer everything but Greek. I love to kiss. I love daty & Iâ??m a true bisexual, bring your girlfriend too ;)

~ 32DDD . 5â??2 shortie ~ 6â??5â? feet. 53â? booty. 165 lbs long black hair & silky tanned skin, bright blue eyes & plump lips, Thick thighs & tummy

- Shower & Fresh Linen Avail, Duos Available, Fetish Friendly. Open Minded. HH/HR/MULTIHR/SLEEPOVERS
Outcalls Available if you provide your lyla username.

You will always be greeted with my bright beautiful smile and a my sweet and charming personality. I will overwhelm you and exceed your expectations . I am honest, respectful, independent, down to earth woman. Come and enjoy some time with me, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Personal hygiene is very important in order for me to provide a close intimate encounter

No Discussion of any Services, Explicit language will not be tolerated
â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??

If you are a respectable gentleman and like what you've read above- Don't hesitate, Lets get Acquainted! (613) 909-1346

[url]https://www.instagram.com/xokyliexox/[/url] For more photos & videos xo Kylie

Sign in to follow this