Strawberry at CMJ

I had the great fortune to met Strawberry at CMJ today.

She is a beautiful Asian lady with a warm and genuine personality. From the moment we met she made a connection with me. I was looking for connection, intimacy, and kissing, and from her hug and kiss upon meeting it was clear she is a great fit for me.

She has the most wonderful skin, kissable lips, amazing natural breasts, and a nicely curvy bottom. What is most amazing is her personality and the wonderful feeling of connection and intimacy she brought to our short time together.

While I am relatively new and had 2 sessions with other providers, I was not sure I would continue with the MA experience. I just hadn't made a connection with the right woman. Strawberry changed all of that - I'll be back, and soon!

The facility at CMJ west is wonderful. My introduction and discussion with Alura really helped me make the right choice. The room is large with a huge shower that easily accommodates two, a massage table, and a large couch. Tastefully decorated, just the right level of warmth, smelled great, and had music playing at a comfortable volume. The only improvement to the facility I would suggest is music that is a bit more like a spa - more meditative - but that may just be my particular taste.

Back to Strawberry - she is amazing. Part of me does not want to write this because I'd hate for her to get too busy - but she deserves the attention. Book with her gents and treat her well, she is a true gem.

I had another session with Strawberry - this time a full hour.

It was different being our second meeting, a bit more playful. This session I had an entire hour to play with her. The shower for two was delicious and fun. We lingered and had a soapy good time.

After the shower, this time I wanted to start by giving her a massage and she agreed. I slowly massaged her flawless skin and thoroughly enjoyed watching and listening to her sweet sighs as she relaxed under my warm hands. After an extended session I took my turn, and it was my turn to sigh... and more.

I left a very relaxed and happy man. Again. Her warmth, intimacy, and sensual energy left me completely satisfied.

Thank you Strawberry

Agency Club Madellyn Jae
I would visit again
Agency Club Madellyn Jae
I would visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.