Think Of Me As Your Happiness Consultant...

I know chemistry can't be known until we meet, but lets give ourselves a head start by getting acquainted.

If I absolutely had to describe myself, I would say that I am like a book you just can't put down: I've yet to win a Galaxy National, I am not the most prestigious nor the most popular. What I am is captivating and like any really good book, the ability to connect with you for hours on end, is well, sufficed for me, too. My personality is a beautiful concoction of nerdy grad school girl, confident femme-fatale, highly inappropriate charm, traditional values, a nomadic upbringing and directly influenced by my favorite writers, poets and stand-up comics.

Physically, I am a stunning brown-eyed blonde, dirty blonde, with just enough hips for you to grab onto. I stand statuesque at 5'10 with measurements of 36ddd-29-42, flattering a size 10 dress with killer heels and a smile that launched a thousand ships so to speak. My skin is exotic, dark and immensely decadent. My African and Arabic lineage is evinced in my high cheek bones, full delectable lips and faint accent.

I welcome the opportunity to get lost with you in deep conversations, genuine romance , carnal pleasures, travel and whirlwind adventures during my time in Montreal from Feb 25-27 2017 .

Pre-booking is highly recommended via my reservation form. As always knickers are optional but screening is mandatory. If we happen to miss eachother, fly-me-you options are available. The best way to connect is in person of-course, but you can always reach me via my website www.leilathebeautiful.com , email [email protected] or social media @leilaimanreis.

Bisous,

Leila

a6181f_dd417890be124d6e81ee7f5c6717f0b8-mv2_zpstzk15hf7.jpg