New to Service Providers - have some questions

Hi all,

I live in New Brunswick and would like to give service providers a try. I do have a few questions as a first timer if that is ok.

1 - I know there are a few that post here, but then there are backpage and craigslist. Are there others? I am wary of backpage and craiglist as i'm not sure which are real and which are not.

2 - When communicating do most use their real phone #?

3 - When I was browsing BP, I noticed many just provided a phone #. Is that often the case that I would need to text to set something up?

4 - Is the correct approach to negotiate services and price first and bring cash + tip for when the service is done?

5 - I feel like in-call is my preferred option. Is it appropriate to ask where we would be meeting first? I'm just paranoid of getting setup.

Thanks all!

Some general feedback in response to your queries:

1. No input here really, but yes the problem with BP is you don't know who is real and not real unless the provider has reviews. Hence the reason for lyla to exist.

2. For your own discretion, it would be best to use a separate phone # . I had an unlocked Iphone I was not using and I use that with a pay as you go cell phone plan. None of this is tied to my everyday cell #.

3. I have communicated with ladies on lyla via text after they asked my Id here on lyla (i.e. they had cell#s in their ad). It is possible, communication varies, but generally the reputable ladies would want an unblocked cell # from you and your lyla Id, sometimes more, sometimes less.

4. Generally you give the donation at the beginning of the meeting. I don't negotiate prices, generally the SP will set her rates and it is up to you to decide who to see. Bad practice to negotiate with someone you have never seen before. As for services yes it would be best to ensure the SP and you will get along, if they are indy they will tell you.

5. You will get a general area of where to meet if it is your first time meeting the SP. Usually about an hour or so before you/she will confirm the appointment and then get the location.

hello jasontrent,

the advice you got from blowinsmoke is very accurate.

Some of us advertise on multiple sites, such as cl, bp and many others.

Reputable girls will have a website you will be able to peruse, so that you can get a general 'feel' on if you think that person suits your needs.

A great way to find out if pictures are real is to put them through tineye.

Multiple hits may come up, but in that, look to see if the ads are consistent (like I said, some of us post in multiple groups/forums), if there are differences in age, many different phone numbers, the person is in europe and posting here, chances are it could be fake.

Another great resource is Cowboy Kennys diary. If its a faker, they will be found out and listed on there :-)

Go through ads, check websites (if there is one), contact in the manner asked for. Make sure she is within your budget.

Not everyone has reviews, I for one ask not to be reviewed without my permission, as everyones experience with me is going to be different from the next person.

There are lots of wonderful local ladies and traveling ones, do your homework and you will have a fabulous time.

• Like 2

Never try and negotiate  price. Pay what these women are asking. 

Be respectful & Upfront about what you are looking for.

Some are drug addicts. Some are not. Some are cons. Some are not. May want to chitt chatt a little to get a feel for the sp. 

I just launched an adult casual dating and companionship web app. It's free and it has a built in messaging box so you can communicate there before you decide to share personal info 

RubyDistrict.com