Sign in to follow this  

Arden: your asian canadian fantasy girl, visiting 02/28-03/02!

Greetings Montreal! One of Toronto's most enigmatic companions will be visiting for a few short days [b]February 28th to March 2nd.[/b] My time in your beautiful city is limited, so let's make this worthwhile.

For those who have had the chance to indulge with me, they would be quick to say I am quite the enigma. You might want to take a seat to ponder my very existence. Do not hesitate, come chase the night away with Toronto's premiere Asian Canadian companion. I put a lot of thought and energy into creating
dates to be remembered. I'm different, I'm eccentric, I'm exactly who you're looking for in a companion.

A little about me... I am university educated, a dedicated writer, and an avid cyclist. I march to the beat of my own drum â?? I personally prefer 303s and 909s. I am of Chinese and Vietnamese descent, but was born and raised in my hometown of Toronto. Like many, I live to travel and consider Los Angeles to be my home away from home â?? I have a soft spot for the intoxicating lights of Vegas. I am comfortable in small cities with a big heart.

Companionship keeps me on my toes. I wouldnâ??t have it any other way. I have an infectious laugh and I present myself in new wave erotics and eccentricities. I am always, always on the go. I move in sync to your needs and desires. I am not a press play kind of girl. Each tryst, regardless of whether it is our first or tenth encounter, intensifies this internal fire within me that was lit when I started being a companion months ago. It is a light that will never go out.

[IMG]https://s30.postimg.org/jc824yxpd/image.jpg[/IMG]

[b][u]To book:[/b][/u]
Email: [email][email protected][/email]
Text only: 647-491-0595
[U]Considerations[/U] (Lyla specials, please specify your Lyla username when booking)
1h...250
90mins..400
2h...500
3h...700

[b]Dinner dates and outcalls are also available, travel fees may apply.[/b]

â?? [FONT="Garamond"][i]xx, Arden Wu[/i][/FONT]

Sign in to follow this