I have been here twice and had a great experience. Open for good recommendations here and other places. Thanks.

I've been to BC many times and never had anything but an excellent experience. All the ladies are wonderful and do their utmost (always within MA limits) to make sure you leave happy. As with all MAs, the experience depends on the chemistry between two people in the moment - when it's there, it's really there - but sometimes not so much, and that's nobody's fault. To find the best BC lady for you, look at the photos of the hostesses and then chat online with the receptionist to find out about ladies' personalities, energy levels, etc. BC is a great place - best of luck!

• Like 1

Thank you BigBud for sharing your past experiences!

The receptionist and I are very happy to chat prior to your time at Brass to match you with the hostess that best fits your desires.

We will even ask the hostesses to accommodate any special request.

Our goal is for you to have an excellent experience everytime.

We are also big believers in Twitter and responds to DM's promptly.

• Like 6

I have been here twice and had a great experience. Open for good recommendations here and other places. Thanks.

Just a note to comment on two wonderful new ladies I met. I had another mind melting experience with the wonderful Lilith. Then I took my lunch at the bar, as I do, and had a couple of beers. While relaxing I met the beautiful Brooke and stunning Aria. Both not only very attractive but intelligent and good to talk to.

I have not had a session with these two ladies yet, but I really want to. So gorgeous and classy. It is a joy just to talk with them.

https://twitter.com/lilithbrass

https://twitter.com/AriaBrass

https://twitter.com/Brooke_71

I have been to BC several times and the ladies are fantastic. The only very minor thing is a few times I have to go through a group of men sitting at the lobby. Otherwise everything else are great.

• Like 1

So we will be installing a privacy curtain, that is currently being custom made, to separate the bar from the reception desk and elevator. We also have plans to change the set up of our whole welcome area in the years to come.

It will definitely be a welcome change for the admin (including myself) as it's getting very difficult to separate both areas when we get very busy.

As a new business, we have experienced many growing pains this past year. We have grown so quickly.

We do greatly appreciate your patronage and strive to make every visit to Brass fantastic!

And this is why, the few times I have time to visit a MP, it is always at The Brass Club. Honestly admitting that a plan has gone wrong, as well as their plan to fix it (both short and long-term) is fairly rare.

I have been to BC several times and the ladies are fantastic. The only very minor thing is a few times I have to go through a group of men sitting at the lobby. Otherwise everything else are great.

You have to walk past other clients? Really?

You have to walk past other clients? Really?

Ehhh, not really.

Imagine the setup as a T with a long vertical line. The left part of the horizontal line in the T is the bar. There are stools there as well as some sofas. The vertical line is the hallway with all of the rooms where the fun happens. It is closed with a door. The right side of the horizontal line in the T is the elevator and a couple of sofas where some ladies sit to horribly tease you with how awesome they look as well as the reception.

Most of the time, if there are a couple of people at the bar (3-4) you wouldn't even know. It is only if there is more than that you would cross them.

The 2 times I have been there has been at noonish, and I have never come across anyone there at all. If you ask the receptionist when you make your appointment, I am sure she could shove the guys somewhere they won't see you.

Heck, look at the layout for yourself. On their webpage, they have a 3D tour. The image where you start is what you see when you come off of the elevator. I am not sure if you can get access to the tour without being a member but I am pretty sure Jessica would fire of a picture or two from the elevator to show you what it looks like.

If I remember correctly, you might also skip the lounge area if you come by the stairs, so that's an option at the receptionist could offer.

I'm not a Brass Club member nor have I been there - I may join at some point. The problem of seeing other clients when arriving or leaving - as with any club - is a non-issue. You're all there for the same reason. Don't worry about it, WTF?

My only reservations about BC are because the CMJ business model was lifted by BC - so far as to use the 'mundane' reference from CMJ as well as taking a number of MA's, (my wife, whom I'm estranged from, is a business woman who has had this happen to her) so, although I'm hoping to eventually join the BC, I'm no less satisfied with CMJ and ALO.

Yay - can't wait for the curtain to be installed!

I'm sure it's busier in the evenings sometimes. During the days management is always careful to maintain privacy. It will be really nice to be able to lounge on the couches with the wonderful Brass staff without having to jump up and be around the wall at the bar whenever a gentleman comes up.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I very much enjoyed my first visit to the Brass Club last night, and wasn't bothered at all by the prospect of encountering another client-- I had a pleasant conversation with one at the bar.

The staff, however, were extremely considerate in ensuring privacy for anyone who wanted not to meet another client, and assumed clients wanted privacy unless you reassured them otherwise. On a busy night this resulted in a bit of client shuffling-- a game they called "musical men" which I found more than a little funny. All the staff I encountered were friendly, welcoming and professional.

I visited CMJ a year ago and enjoyed my experience there, but if you've flown in to town and plan to be a pedestrian for a few days, Brass Club is easier to reach.

Guest st*****ens**ors

I just had to add a final thank you to the Brass Club. Every visit in the course of my trip was a delight, the facilities immaculate, the staff helpful and professional, and the ladies are amazing. Thank you for such wonderful memories!

Well, it appears that tyhe curtain promised higher above has been installed. Due to a sore throat, and me not wanting to be patient zero for infecting one or more of the lovely ladies at the club, I don't have peronal pictures.

That being said, The Brass club did put up pictures on their Twitter account.

I enjoyed a very pleasant part of an afternoon at Brass and the curtain helped a LOT.

Instead of being confined to the bar, or having to jump up and sit at the bar behind the little wall when a gent comes up the elevator, I lounged on the leather couches with a bevy of amazing ladies. Lilith, Angel, Paris, Aria, London, Annika, Blake, Cadence, and more I've forgotten. And don't forget the beautiful and welcoming Jessica herself - what a vision to be greeted by her bright smile, offered a hot or cold beverage, and of course she keeps me in cold beverages and lunch. In addition to the tasteful and perfectly placed curtain, Jess has had some more black tile added to reception and to the front of the bar itself. It looks very good - super classy.

A mind-melting experience with the gorgeous and talented Lilith followed by a yummy sandwich served with potato salad and a pickle plus a couple of ice cold beer all while surrounded by the most amazing, funny, sexy women. It's heaven. Lunch works for me but many of you can do dinner instead. Tell whoever that you have to work late - don't fight the traffic - have a sandwich and a drink and let a gorgeous lady relax you. I think you owe it to yourself.