Have You Been Naughty..Massage & Kinky Fun All In One

Welcome to my world! I have many years experience in art of massage & sensual domination

picture.php?albumid=8908&pictureid=59241

Your skin is my canvas and your body my playground. I love to explore every part of your body with the uttermost Love and Tenderness while I paint your skin with colours of passion and sweetness, seduction and care.

I am well trained and experienced in the Art of Sensuality. I offer a state of the art full body sensual massage and much more.

picture.php?albumid=8908&pictureid=59242

Come Explore and find out ....why I am the best kept Secret in Ottawa! Some people describe the experience as travelling to another world.....

Come escape and unwind with a beautiful curvaceous redhead who knows how to cater to men. Come try a one of a kind Experience! I am very unique and cannot be duplicated!!

picture.php?albumid=9108&pictureid=62021

ABOUT MYSELF

Pamper yourself with one of Ottawa's most Highly demanded service provider. I have an amazing curvaceous figure with a juicy round booty and I'm 5'2 at 135lbs and 36F-26-44 (Real Dimensions)

I am a Famous Canadian Fitness & lingerie/fetish model. I have also been in fitness magazines & television

Do you even think about exploring the unexplored?

How about trying something new?

If you are one of the open minded ones, that enjoy exploring all the facets of paradise..then I am the one you need.

I offer a large range of fetish, fantasies or other adventures. Would you be tempted to try?

I'm located in the west end of Ottawa. It is in a very private and upscale atmosphere.

100% Genuine | Independent | Free Parking | Private

Contact Me

Please text me to book an appointment 613-410-7090

Availability

Today I have availability until 9pm for today

picture.php?albumid=11611&pictureid=79279

Your Sweet Seductress Redhead,

Jessica

• Like 1