Hottest mature

I would never single out 1 woman b/c what is hot for you maybe not for me. Suggest you look at recommendations. I will mention, in alphabetical order, these great Lyla ladies: A Taste of Eve, Alex Grenyait, Jolie, Nicolette Vaughn and Meg O'Ryan. There are obviously other ladies here but I have no knowledge of them.

• Like 3

My two cents for mature ladies are Alex and Lana Lush. Both are amazingly fit and toned for ladies their age and both have maturity and experience that is a wonderful contrast to some of the younger SP.

• Like 1

Great list. I'll add that if you watch for touring ladies, do yourself a favour and watch for Carrie Moon.

Hit return 2 posts above inadvertently: I've seen both Lana and Alex they're each great. They're mature women and that's what attracted me to each one of them. They're gorgeous, skilled and wonderful!

Amber (46) out of Gatineau is mature, sophisticated, delightful, with energy and a knack for picking up cues and tailoring experiences to her customers needs. Cannot recommend her highly enough.

• Like 1