Krissa-Lynne

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Greetings ...

Krisa-Lynne's text hit me like a bolt from the Blue. She indicated that she was available. I was instantly awake and extremely interested!

http://ottawa.backpage.ca/FemaleEsco...-1594/56091727

I had visited her on four previous occasions, so the drive for five was alive.

Ramp closures slowed me down, but Krisa-Lynne graciously extended the arrival time.

Parking was problematic, and it was pouring rain, but after a couple of circuits a spot opened up right in front.

Krisa-Lynne buzzed me in, up I went, and the door of the Love Nest opened. yo.gif

Krisa-Lynne greeted me wearing sexy lingerie and a beautiful smile. We hugged and smooched and headed for the inner sanctum.

Krisa-Lynne is very gentle, sensual, and passionate. I feel very liberated with her. We tried some new things, and some old things.

:censored:

Afterwards, I bade her goodbye and said that next weekend could not come soon enough for me.

Hope to link up with this unique l'il Love Kitten at the earliest possible opportunity. happy.gif

Additional Comments:

It became a lot sunnier today when a text came in indicating that Krisa-Lynne was taking appointments.

I wasted no time in setting up a rendezvous. Appointment number six was in the mix, and I needed my Krysa-Lynne fix!

The route is becoming familiar, and thankfully there were no ramp closures to contend with.

I was a bit early, and killed some time in the nearby coffee shop giving a small java my slurp of approval.

A fellow Punter and I were exchanging PMs, and it was interesting to have a wing-man. I am used to solo missions. Lone stuff.

When the text came it was a quick jaunt across the street, was buzzed in, elevatored up, a light knock, and the door to the Love Nest was opened by the beautiful Krisa-Lynne. yo.gif

She was dressed in some lovely lingerie, topped off by a radiant smile. We shared a long hug and some kisses and made our way to the love chamber.

Our session exceeded all expectations. Our best to date. She was especially receptive to my ministrations, and I to hers.

She has a very calm demeanor which puts one at ease and maximizes performance.

:censored:

I can still envison the lovely Blue-Haired Angel hovering above me in the love chamber. We were both smiling and happy throughout.

There is nothing quite like seeing Krisa-Lynne's lovely face framed by her blue hair fanned out on the pillow. She was smiling and radiant.

Afterwards, I thanked Krisa-Lynne for the pleasure of her company, and enquired about another rendezvous.

Another hug and a light kiss, and we parted.

Visit Seven will be like Heaven. Am looking forward to then. happy.gif

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

I have to agree, Krisa-lyyne is awesome. I don't think any SP has made me feel loved like she did. But that was not the only thing that impressed me, she has great skills.

Krisa-lyyne earns the slurp seal of approval.

Wish the link was still active...

I have not met this beautiful and wonderful lady you speak, but would like to see and know more.

She recently posted on BP so I'm sure you can find the ad if you take a quick look.

Met up with Crissie midweek, I had been trying for weeks and was finally successful.

Arrived 5 min early and let her know I was here. She sent me the building address and was there in no time. When I arrived at the door I sent her a text asking for the room number and she replied she would give it to me when she is ready to see me. I waited 15 minutes but didnt leave as I had been trying to see her for almost two months. She is a really nice person and we had some fun. She is a great kisser and is responsive when being pleased. During the last couple minutes she was looking at the time and on her third check she stopped and told me next time I should book for longer. No finish.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.