Harley from Russia with love @ Barbs

She has been in Canada only a year but speaks fluent English with little accent and unlike many other Russians I have met in my life she is a very intelligent and very classy, very friendly, sociable and yes very pretty blonde Russian. She is very cute, short and sweet (she is tall at the bar though) with wavy long blonde hair in her early to mid 20's and loves hugs and kisses. She usually have regulars who come to Barbs to take her to Champagne room for a long time so whenever she comes she looks around for her regulars first before coming to me (I am a fan of variety. I see many and none really as a single regular for long time dance). Catch her while you can as she maybe in her last couple of months at Barbs. She dances daytime. Saturdays for sure.

• Like 2

I second you completely on that. She's a lovely and delightful young lady, I happily take her for dances whenever I see her, which isn't that often. She seems to consistently be in on Saturday afternoons.

Great recommendation, H&K!

• Like 2

Me three!!! Can't recommend Harley highly enough. Some are intimidated by her looks (body art), but she is a super sweet and smart girl. She'll be missed when she moves on.

• Like 3

Just curious boys, does she work at Barbs during the day also or only at night!?

Just curious boys, does she work at Barbs during the day also or only at night!?

I've seen her many times in the afternoon, including Saturdays. Not sure if she is in during the evening hours.

Usually daytime, and into the evening. Saturday afternoon might be the best bet.

I saw this lovely lady this afternoon and had the pleasure of spending some time with her. Someone in this thread asked about her working hours at Barbs. Harley is working Thursdays between 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm (if you prefer to see her in the evenings) and Saturday afternoons between 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Catch her while you can as she will be around for a couple of more months but this angel will fly away soon from Ottawa.

H & K

Just a reminder to Harley fans (I know there are many) that this Russian beauty is around for a few short weeks before she leaves the town. She is dancing on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at Barbarellas.

This coming Saturday June 10, Kitty Kat will be there too (daytime) and sometimes when Harley is on stage then Kitty joins her too (wow) One beautiful blonde and one beautiful brunette together wow. Can't miss this one for sure.

Edited by HUGS AND KISSES
mis-spelling