My god, what a bitch.

A hot, horny, bitch who uses every part of her amazing body to tease and tantalize you. Dancing on the stage is just the beginning, and she does that very well. She moves with a purposeful strut, throwing her sexiness at everyone in the audience. Then, she takes control of the whole room when she's done.

She ain't no angel sent from above, no sir. Her boots were forged on the Gates of Hell and she takes no prisoners. She has a big mouth, and knows how to use it. Conversationally, I mean.

Still, treat her nicely and she'll make your time with her seem more than pleasant. Just don't be a pussy. Be a man and she'll treat you like one. She doesn't put up with anyone's shit, and doesn't play any games. Awesome. Give it to her straight, have a chat, offer to buy her a drink, then go to the money room where she will really shine.

Even if I don't have any money for her, she will still stop by to say hello and catch up. She's a real gem. I mean, a flawed gem that has been charred a bit from a trip through the underworld of darkness and pain, but a gem of priceless beauty all the same.

Love ya, babe! Please don't hurt me.

:spank:

... or maybe, do? Just a little bit?

Here is a link to another thread from when she danced at a different club.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=246502

• Like 4

wow that was a nice comment , I will print this and read it whenever i feel like crap!

now you have set the bar very high for those who will want to put a sweet review

to the more shy gentlemens: Don't be scared I don't bite !

Yes, I think that gets a 10 out of 10! I couldn't outdo it in my wildest dreams, although I may still try.

Great review!