////Asian Beauty Queen//// Question...for those who have seen her.

Hi all,

Money is burning in my pocket and felt like seeing an MP. I have a bit of an affinity for Asian women, and yet find the ability to locate quality quite sparse in the city. After seeing the ad a few times on CL, I decided to contact ////Asian Beauty Queen////...but am a little confused. The reviews I found on boards say she is pretty fluent in English, and a decent chatter, which I find appealing. Yet, I made an introductory text, and received a text back from a different phone number...could be a handler? But from what I've seen she seems independent? And the English in the reply wasn't the greatest...

Main bulk of the question: Has anyone seen her? And is she truly located on "Bronson Near Chinatown"? Just don't want to waste time, or arrive to a totally different person as has happened a few times.

Thanks in advance,

Synn

And is she truly located on "Bronson Near Chinatown"?

Yes she is... north end of Bronson.

Breathtaking Vivian is near the area, well sort of and it is recommended also.

Both are MAs

• Like 1

I'll concur with herelookin. I've seen Asian Beauty Queen 4 or 5 times, she is a true independent - I think the two phones things may be a text app. Great massage and standard release with more options available for a reasonable upcharge. Nice upscale condo at the very end of Bronson and she takes appointments in the evening.

Breathtaking Vivian is also great - I've seen her twice. But more restricted & not open late.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies, I wound up going to see her after all, and she explained the phone situation...actually showed me the other phone that wasn't working properly, so she was replying on her personal phone. I suppose I should leave a review here for those who haven't had the opportunity to see her as of yet.

She is pretty straightforward with what she wants on your arrival, apparently many who see her don't follow her requests about discretion, yet I complied and the meet started with her being happy about that.

She is very pretty, even after as she said "she put on about 10 pounds*...but you can't really notice. Tall-ish maybe 5'7"?, thin, long straight hair. Conversation started rolling naturally, small talk as she started out leading to much more in-depth conversation. She seems the type to stay quiet if you are, but if you're willing to talk, she's more than happy to engage in conversation, which is a big bonus.

Massage was good, you can tell she's been in the industry for a while. The only downside was her climbing up and literally sitting on my back...only because of the table design, was kind of crushing my ribs against the fold in the table, lol. But outside of that was very relaxing.

When the flip came I asked about options and rates, chose the standard release w/ nude option. She was quite skilled there too, flirty and not mechanical, great body and totally worth the reasonable fee.

Final verdict: If you haven't, definitely go check her out. Follow her requests upon arrival, be friendly, and you will have a great experience. She easily ranks as one of the best MA's I've seen in the city.

• Like 2