Ashley Brunette AKA (Ginger,Victoria,SweetPeach) - DYLAN'S FINEST AGENCY - UNDERAGE!!

I have changed the title of this post and moved it to the WARNINGS ... ALL Affiliated ladies and the agency Dylan's Finest have been removed from cerb but they keep trying to sneak back in under new names. Please REPORT them to me so we can keep this updated and continue to keep them off cerb. They are BAD NEWS and it is public knowledge that they have underage ladies and are also scamming people. It's only a matter of time before the police bust them (and chances are they are being investigated now so it's in your best interest to stay VERY far away from these people) People like this give our entire industry a BAD REP .. As you can see below she really tried to cover this up!! - The MOD

ORIGINAL POST

So, there are so rumors being on started on CL about some girls, one of them being me... so I am here to set things straight.... "First of all the gentlemen leaving these posts had recommended me in a previous post, and now are say that Ashley, Ginger, Khandi, Brandi, Karmen, etc. are all the same girl. NOT TRUE: I being Stacey, will let you know that Ashley is my sister, who works for Dylans Finest, along with Ginger who is a different girl at Dylans Finest, and Brandi and Karmen are different girls as well who previously worked at Dylans finest. Khandi was myself, Stacey, when I first got back into buisness with my wonderful sister Asley at Dylans Finest. I am now independently kmown as Stacey and no longer with Dylans Finest with exception of duo calls. Now that all that is out there I did see these gentlemen a while back previously and pardon my manners but they were very rude, drunk, and unsanitary so I can see why Ashley n Ginger may have had a problem with them. Ashley and Ginger are both very pretty, friendly, easy going, well respected SPs both having many repeat customers. Dylan is a very good buisness runner and very well spoken on the phone with clients. THX 4 TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS. xox Stacey

Posted via Mobile Device

I've seen these unfortunate ads. This semi-literate moron even goes as far as to suggest that people check out this site to learn more. (He obviously knows nothing about cerb.) Rest assured that people like this will not be believed or tolerated, at least on this site.:ablow:

Love you Ash... and anyone with good sense will ignore these ads! We'll get this all fixed. You and Ginger are beautiful girls and are very proffesional. Plus you've got all your regulars standing by and you know always have me. xox Stacey

Posted via Mobile Device

Just expressing some cerb solidarity with you great Halifax sp's.

Halifax is fortunate to have amazing women like you, some of the best in the country.

Flagged.

We all got issues i suppose..... but the idiot who posted that sh!t on CL must have some serious problems if he was unhappy with you ladies (and D)!! :confused:

Stacey, I think time will clear the air. You reputable girls will shine through. The guys here will appreciate and admire you more at the end.

:)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s******ecan****

More drama in Halifax? I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the UN is sending Peacekeepers in to calm things down. ;)

I have removed over 6 posts (all from the same IP but two different usernames) someone is really trying to cause you problems but about a month ago we did receive a few warnings that some of the ladies at Dylan's Finest were underage. (Warnings from more than one person) so ask the ladies for ID if they look young... if they can not prove they are over 18 years old RUN.

To the ladies at Dylan's Finest: Because age has been a concern here I would invite you to PM me and arrange to show me copies of your ID's so that we can verify a few photos for your computer and this will help stop these issues. If you choose not to prove your over the age of 18 you will not be permitted to advertise (or have memberships) on cerb.

We take underage warnings very seriously.

• Like 3

Perhaps the best way to deal with this is to not bring the drama to cerb. Don't blow on the flames, so to speak. Nothing kills gossip more quickly than simply ignoring what is being said and watching the gossipers dig their own grave.

• Like 1

Very true Amelia.

The age issue is however important to us all. I can't have anyone underage on the site and the guys sure don't want to be caught with anyone underage.

sweetstacey24 has asked me by PM what is involved in verify age with me so I explained it to her (Hopefully they do this) I also explained that if the lady looks under 18 she should have her ID On her as the guy has the right to ask for proof of age. If she refuses to prove she is 18+ or she has some excuse that she has no ID with her he should LEAVE (or she should leave) with no cost to him.

Guys, if she looks under 18 it is your responsibility to ask. If she REFUSES to show you ID and you found her on cerb please PM me and I will ask her to prove her age to me (if she refuses she will not be allowed on cerb). I would expect her to hide her REAL name on her photo ID from you but you should make sure you see the photo and her age CLEARLY on the ID.

If you know for sure she is under 18 you have a responsibility to go to a payphone, make a anonymous call to the police and let them know the phone number/email/etc... so they can step in. If it is a agency pimping underage girls the agency should be investigated because any agency owner who allows underage girls to work is not an agency they are a pimp. (All reputable agencies should have photo copied ID when they hire a lady).

I know good fake ID exists but your better safe than sorry.

• Like 1

Very true Amelia.

The age issue is however important to us all. I can't have anyone underage on the site and the guys sure don't want to be caught with anyone underage.

sweetstacey24 has asked me by PM what is involved in verify age with me so I explained it to her (Hopefully they do this) I also explained that if the lady looks under 18 she should have her ID On her as the guy has the right to ask for proof of age. If she refuses to prove she is 18+ or she has some excuse that she has no ID with her he should LEAVE (or she should leave) with no cost to him.

Guys, if she looks under 18 it is your responsibility to ask. If she REFUSES to show you ID and you found her on cerb please PM me and I will ask her to prove her age to me (if she refuses she will not be allowed on cerb). I would expect her to hide her REAL name on her photo ID from you but you should make sure you see the photo and her age CLEARLY on the ID.

If you know for sure she is under 18 you have a responsibility to go to a payphone, make a anonymous call to the police and let them know the phone number/email/etc... so they can step in. If it is a agency pimping underage girls the agency should be investigated because any agency owner who allows underage girls to work is not an agency they are a pimp. (All reputable agencies should have photo copied ID when they hire a lady).

I know good fake ID exists but your better safe than sorry.

Im sorry but I did not message you. Ashley did who is a completely different person than me... infact, i know this because she is my sister... thnk you. xox Stacey

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Right.. Sorry my mistake it was one of you from Dylan's Finest.

AshleyBrunette

Either way.... You all got the message... You all have a chance to prove you are of legal age (18+) so it would be in your best interest to take advantage of this opportunity to clear these rumors out. If you don't we will all assume at least one of the women are underage and the agency (and all the ladies working for them) will not be permitted to advertise on cerb.

Right?

• Like 1

Well, I have not been accused as underage, I do not work for Dylan's Finest. just to throw it out there i have an 8 year old daughter and alomost 2 year old daughetr, so i would appreciate it if i were not accused of being underage considering, I am just a single mother just trying to male a living like everyone else, Im sure have that in common with many SP's. THX 4 ur time xox Stacey

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****
Well, I have not been accused as underage, I do not work for Dylan's Finest. just to throw it out there i have an 8 year old daughter and alomost 2 year old daughetr, so i would appreciate it if i were not accused of being underage considering, I am just a single mother just trying to male a living like everyone else, Im sure have that in common with many SP's. THX 4 ur time xox Stacey

Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think Mod was accussing you of being underage, I think he was stating a fact, (warnings about Dylan's have been recv'd) and therefore proof of age was being requested to protect Cerb and its members. Proving age is what would keep someone from being falsely accused of being underage.

As Mod mentioned we all take the whole issue of underage very seriously.

I think such a strong allegation could have been handled with a private message to the women themselves and not been aired public. Tuff for business!!

• Like 1

Personally I would not want to take the chance with under age. I did privately ask for proof of ID when a recommendation for Ashley and Ginger was posted. I got no response so I removed the recommendation and PM'd the guys who wrote the recommendation to ask for some info and explain why the recommendation was removed.

I was told that Ashley was underage and that she was using her older sisters ID by one of the men complaining about her age. I would rather not take any more chances with this company of the ladies associated with this company at this time. (and sweetstacey24 if your her older sister you are associated with them - especially if she is using your ID as this puts you in as much hot water - you know first hand if she is legal age or not).

I think I have given them a fair chance to prove they are of legal age (and if they prove to me that they are all over 18 I will post on cerb and let everyone know) but as of this time... nothing!!

So... I would like to help our members out by cautioning them of a potential legal age issue. NONE OF YOU would want to risk being caught with a minor (Under 18) and I have tried to do this privately with Dylans with NO LUCK so it's even more suspicious.

If they want to avoid any loss of business and they want to prove that everyone working for Dylan's is of legal age they can but so far they are doing nothing to help this matter so it's time to bring it public to protect our members.

• Like 3

Quick update: Ashley has PM'd me now and says they will send me the photo ID's of Ashley, Ginger and Khandi (I have asked for sweetstacey to send hers as well so we can prove that her sister Ashley is not using her ID).

I would like very much to prove these allegations are false and let everyone know that they have proven they are all over 18 years old. I will let everyone know when (and if) they do this.

For the time being these ladies accounts on cerb will not be permitted to post here.

• Like 1

Quick update: Ashley has PM'd me now and says they will send me the photo ID's of Ashley, Ginger and Khandi (I have asked for sweetstacey to send hers as well so we can prove that her sister Ashley is not using herd /quote]

In the original post of this thread did Stacey already not state that she was Khandi? The newest addition to cerb eastcoastfantasy also features a photo gallery of Ashley on there web site so one has to wonder if they are connected to or the same as Dylans Finest.

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

Not to hijack the thread or anything but despite the number of times I've seen it, that blinking eye in Mod's avatar still creeps me out!

In the original post of this thread did Stacey already not state that she was Khandi?

I had to go back and read it but yes, she does. What do you know.

The newest addition to cerb eastcoastfantasy also features a photo gallery of Ashley on there web site so one has to wonder if they are connected to or the same as Dylans Finest.

Yup... in the "Photos" area so I will have to contact them now too. thanks.

• Like 1

Whoever that banned troublemaker was, looks like he succeeded. This is bringing unwanted attention just like the lady in Halifax charged last December.

• Like 1