Sign in to follow this  

Stunning, young bombshell offering REAL Intimate sessions. Fredericton December 7-8

ABOUT ME:
I am 5â??5 and 140 lbs, I enjoy working out and spending time outdoors, reading, walking my dogs and shopping. I do attend university currently and am hoping to finish my degree fall 2019. As far as my looks go, I have a curvy frame and smooth tan skin youâ??ll love to run your hands up and down. I have long brown hair, plump kissable lips and a 34 DD chest.
While I may be young, Iâ??m definitely not like the spinners you may have seen around, I am mature, proffesional and offer intimate sessions with low restrictions. My goal is to meet gentlemen with a taste for quality women.

AVAILABILITY AND BOOKING:
I do things a little differntly than some of the other girls, While I do host, instead of a hotel I have a private incall location that I keep just for fun. When booking I appreciate your message to state what kind of experience you are looking for, age, name I should call you by and any special requests that you may have for our meeting. I am a student so I am not always available to chat or meet up. If you happen to message me and I donâ??t respond, be patient, I will get back to you when I can or wait for you to connect with me again. Booking may be done via text.
613 604 1384

I am 100% real and well reviewed.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Xoxo ð???
Jaymie Mae

Sign in to follow this