Classified ads - edit them or loose them!

I tried accessing it not that long ago, and all that happens is the site logs me out. I can't edit if i get logged out, but will try it again to see if this issue has been resolved.s

update, yup it is resolved, so was able to make a few changes. :)

I tried accessing it not that long ago, and all that happens is the site logs me out. I can't edit if i get logged out, but will try it again to see if this issue has been resolved.s

update, yup it is resolved, so was able to make a few changes. :)

Your going to find that with a lot of the features of the site. Migrating the site and all its components to lyla.com was (and still is) a HUGE undertaking. The chatroom for instance is still not back and the https:// is still not working.

I did manage to get the classifieds all working again (New URL's to those so dont use old bookmarks)

I also got the albums back working correctly (some of you may be missing a photo or two or maybe an album or more... I did my best but you all use a LOT of photos and the migration did have some hiccups)

I am still getting bug reports from users and working on those as they come in.

Also... A BIG Thank you to everyone who is flagging BAD ads and discussions and who are helping report bugs.

• Like 5

I understand that you have been doing a lot of work as part of the lyla transformation and it doesn't compare to the work others have done to their websites, ads, ect. However, I think it's only fair to have the mod(s) point out why the ad was removed, if the ads get removed. This will give people who want to comply with lyla's rules a chance. I mean if someone didn't think that they were hinting something and thought they were complying to the rules; they could be getting their ad removed, placing it back up and getting an infraction, or worse a ban. I just don't think it's fair to the people who are trying to comply with everything.

To add to what I said. I just don't think that this style of reprimanding people really gives people a fair chance of fixing things. They don't know what they did wrong, so they don't have a chance to fix it.

I don't know if having a warning notation would help to see if the ad was removed for reasons due to the law, or to see if there is something wrong with the classified section its self. I myself would feel better knowing I didn't do something wrong.

We were just TOOO busy for that when prepping the site for the new law.

We gave everyone a fair chance to update the ads before we started to delete them. If you missed some sexual offering, hint or something that crossed the line the ad was removed. We just had too many to fix. You can re-post if your ad was removed as long as you are not offering any sexual service.

IF YOU DO NOT ADVERTISE A SEXUAL SERVICES or EVEN HINT or TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE RULE then you will NOT get a INFRACTION OR BAN. It's really simple! If you try to advertise a sexual service you will get SUSPENDED for 30 days MINIMUM. WITHOUT WARNING!

If you are not sure if what you want to advertise will get you in trouble here the answer is YES IT WILL so DO NOT ADVERTISE IT! If you even REMOTELY QUESTION IT then your chancing being suspended.

DO NOT FOLLOW WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING EITHER. Remember we do not reed every post or ad, we are only made aware of rule breaking posts/ads when they are flagged for us to review. If you COPY someone else's lead and they get in trouble.... so will you.

• Like 1

I don't think your ad has posted. You only have 2 posts, and they are not ads. Did you post in the beta advertisements? I don't have much luck with the beta advertisements.

Try posting in the regular schedule advertisement section. Good luck.