I booked with her years ago when she advertised in CH. Ok massage and options were ok. She is a germaphobe and limits herself in her options. As I recall any suggestion of extras brought the immediate response that it was extra money LOL. Perhaps she has mellowed with age but her website suggests not. I thought she was in her late forties when I saw her which must have been 2007/08 so I would suspect she is nearer 60 than 50 now. She still looks in pretty good shape and if you are interested in that it would be a good time as long as you are aware that you are getting a basic full meal deal and no fries with that.

• Like 1

Saw her years ago. Crazy cat lady who's afraid of germs at every corner.

Oddly I saw her right around the year 2005 and she was 40+ then, so beware she has some sort of time portal. Don't accidentally stumble through it, you could end up in 1867. :-)

Guest h***yto***2

I saw her years ago a few times. A little out of the ordinary, but was ok.

To each his own, I guess.

@Katherine: I've not seen a service provider that didn't have cats, lol. Don't get me wrong I own 3 cats myself and love them all. Love pets of any kind. I did see you once a few years ago and can vouch I thoroughly enjoyed my massage. I didn't return to see you again mainly just due to a combination of your location vs mine.

My cat comment was about the unsolicited strongly opinionated advice I got on various pets foods, organic this and that, cleaning and care of pets, etc. Not what I was expecting during a visit with a service provider. I usually consult my vet for such advice. I think I literally left there with a business card/pamphlet about cat food.

Clean wise I ALWAYS either shower directly before visiting a service provider or arrange to shower at or with the service provider I am seeing. I expect pretty much the same from the service provider and 90% of the time I am not disappointed. Lana/Red-Hot-Cougar was nice and clean and friendly. But had a number of rules that felt excessive and interfered with enjoying the encounter.

Good looking woman though and friendly and of course her and her location were SUPER clean.