Favourite Incall Extras?

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I have another question for the lovely people of Lyla, (but especially the Gents);

What are your favourite extras to find at an Incall Location?

I usually have flat and sparkling water, a mix of different drinks and tea, candles and an assortment of body & mouth washes, just to name a few.. But I've been wondering if there's any sort of extras the gents of Lyla really would like to see/do like seeing when they're visiting an incall location?

For the Ladies that keep or have kept an Incall;

Is there any extra you found particularly popular with your clients/patrons?

Fresh fruit and cheese? Wine & scotch? Or maybe some little mints?

What are the little things people currently appreciate, beyond a great experience of course? ;)

xoxo

• Like 2

I have masseuse I have been seeing for quite some time. She offers chocolate covered strawberries, dark chocolate and a cold bottle of water for after. Everything tastes so much better after.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Hello Parker!

What a thoughtful idea for a thread!

My experience is limited, but an offer of scotch or wine would always be something I appreciate.

However, if I were to pick something that would make me happy, it would be choice of music. If a provider asked me about my music preferences, either beforehand or during the visit, and tried to accommodate I'd be really touched.

Best wishes

Guest **CTOt**wa

I agree that a choice of music would be a nice touch. It is also a great subject for conversation.

Me too, I think this is a really good idea for a thread. I've always found that nothing is more flattering or appreciated than the attention that you give. Apart from playtime, providing a great shower and maybe having unscented men's spray or pump deodorant on hand (not a solid bar) for after is nice and thoughtful.

• Like 2

On a day like today, air conditioning is one of those extras that are appreciated. It's nice to be able to walk in from the heat into an icebox. When it is hot out like it is now, I'll keep my location at 17 or 18 degrees. Lol

I have a few different types of body washes but mostly everyone goes for the ivory body wash and I'll also have mouthwash with the little plastic shot glasses and a can of aerosol unscented deorderant.

I also have a few cans of beer stocked in the fridge for my clients.

• Like 5

-Greeting smile from the lady when I arrive (no cost yet priceless)

Before we start:

-Hand sanitizer

-Mouthwash

During:

-Music

After:

-Water (because I'm thirsty)

• Like 2

The items I have in mind are pretty much essential items -

- A box of facial tissue or wipes ( eg. hand and face wipes)

- A small waste basket

These should be placed near the bed or wherever fun is taking place. In addition, these two items should also be available in the washroom.

• Like 2

I'm not a fan of the bedside wastebasket. Condom wrappers, used wipes and yikes used condoms from previous visitors aren't something I want to see should the hostess forget to empty it each time.

I'm not a fan of the bedside wastebasket. Condom wrappers, used wipes and yikes used condoms from previous visitors aren't something I want to see should the hostess forget to empty it each time.

I had one client comment one time and ask why there was no waste basket in the bathroom. The above stated is exactly why. I keep a plastic bag hidden and get rid of it everyday. Out of sight, out of mind. The bathroom should appear as if no one was previously in there. I will personally dispose of supplies used during the encounter before the client even leaves to go into bathroom. If anything is left in there, it's one of those little mouth wash shot glasses. I always check bathroom between appts and leave fresh towels and clean out bathrtub.

• Like 4

I once visited a provider and, upon retiring for my preliminary shower, discovered that the bath mat was already sodden. I wondered how many feet had already trodden upon it.

Good session nonetheless!

I'm in agreement that the fantasy works better if there's no indication others have been there previously.

• Like 2

What not to do is great gents- but we pretty much have those covered.

(After so many years you learn to empty the wastebasket every time and throw a towel on the bathmat when you shower so it doesn't get wet..)

Pros already do these guys!

I was really more looking for 'extras'.. like different types of cologne on hand, fresh fruit and cream, wrapped mints and different phone chargers... ya know, extras. ;)

• Like 1

(After so many years you learn to empty the wastebasket every time and throw a towel on the bathmat when you shower so it doesn't get wet..)

I was really more looking for 'extras'.. like different types of cologne on hand, fresh fruit and cream, wrapped mints and different phone chargers... ya know, extras. ;)

I thought only I did the different phone charges thing. LOL I have a little section set up for it and everything.

• Like 3

The items I suggested were as I said, "essential", and it just serves as a reminder. Like you said, it is a given that a waste basket should be emptied each time. I have never personally encountered a provider with the waste basket containing garbage from previous visitors since perhaps I don't usually see high volume providers.

For " extras" , I really prefer some soft music being played in the background. Definitely no metallic or rap. A small bowl of wrapped mints or a bottle of water will be a good idea as well.

• Like 2

A nice cup of tea and finger sandwiches. Yes I am being serious.

These refreshments go great to help break the ice and open up some nice conversation. At least for two hour rendezvous or longer.

Nothing like a light snack before play time. ;)

Or maybe the lady could wear some nice light fragrance perfume.

Such as: Vanilla or something by Oscar De La Renta ?

That would work for me -- a shy quiet gent....

• Like 1

Good idea for a thread Parker.

As mentioned before bath mats that are wet are no fun for anyone but I have a pet peeve, when there is no towels and she offers her own that she used before you showed up. That is why I carry one towel myself(just in case).

On the subject of towel I had been to one of my favorite and she had bath sheets(bigger and more comfy then a towel) that I can wrap myself in it well.

I think that soft music is a nice touch, a water bottle for during and/or after the fun part. I see one of my favorite and she always cooks sweets and they smell so good(apple pie, chocolate chip cookies, cake, etc) and we often indulge with it during or after we are done. Eating food off your partners body can be a lot of fun.

I have met this lady once who had a shit(excuse my French) load of sexy lingerie on her bed when I showed up, she said that she did not know what I would like to see her in and she wanted to impress me, I sure was impressed when I seen all of it on her bed. So to me it was a nice touch.

• Like 3

Thanks for this thoughtful thread Parker :)

Extras that would be greatly appreciated include:

- Phone chargers

- Music (that suits the atmosphere)

- Selection of fine beverages (to help take the edge off or break the ice)

- fresh fruit or baked good (I'm a sucker for cookies and pastries)

- Fresh flowers ( always lightens up the room)

- Clean, fresh smell (nothing funky or musky)

- Fresh (warm) towels, clean robe and slippers

- well stocked toiletries

cheers from YVR :)

• Like 1