Have You ever been caught by pleasant surprise by a date?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Have You ever been caught by pleasant surprise by a date?

• Yes Often
    • Never
    • I should Wish
    • Many Times

The Most Amazing Sex I have enjoyed in the past 20 years

Being who I am and the jobs that I have had I have enjoyed some of the worlds most beautiful women and many of those have been amazing lovers. As I got older my sex life seemed to deplete a little each year, I was resigned to that. Well last night a young woman took me on a two hour plus ride that took me back to my glory days of 20 years ago. This amazing, beautiful and very talented young lady who I have enjoyed several times before over the past year, decided that she was going to give me the ride of my life. We started off with some very romantic cuddling and kissing that relaxed me and excited me at the same time, then I started to caress her and to enjoy her phenomenal soft and pure body, for the first time she asked me to turn out all the lites, I know that she wasn't ashamed by her body or mine since we have been together in full light many times. But making love to candle light only made everything even more romantic. Then she started to make love to me, it wasn't sex it was love. Over the next two hours she proceeded to bring me to the peak over and over again only to relax me down each time. She had me whimpering for more, as we came to the final conclusion I was panting like a dog, something I've never done before. As I stated this was way past sex, this was making love and sex in the ultimate fashion. She started off so very classy but ended up a wild animal on top of me, leaning back to deepen the penetration, her beautiful mane of hair streaming out behind her, a sheen of perspiration covered her amazing body as she drove herself and me to an amazing mutual orgasm, she bucked and drove down, her hands caressed and punished me at the same time, as I said at the end it was wild.

I have enjoyed her many times before and have never enjoyed such a magnificent evening with her before. Obviously the phrase YMMV plays very strongly with her and I know she can not repeat such energy every single time. She has always performed at 100% but this time she was 250%. Thank God I was the lucky recipient of this gift.

• Like 1

Since she became an Independent and left the agency she has improved in leaps and bounds. Not a word of the review was a lie or exaggeration. Plus she had asked me to check out her new friend Bailey Love and that was such a wonderful combination of gifts to me. The only problem was that Kathleen almost killed me then wanted me to check out an athletic SQUIRTER the very next night????? I didn't think I would be able to perform but such a combination of unique experiences were well worth it, even if I only have the energy to type with one finger right now :-)

Guest f***2f***

Mod this is not a recommendation as he fails to name the sp...it's just a review of a personal adventure.

This is Chris Landsdale (owner of Miss Nude Canada) who made this Recommendation for Kathleen. Chris is the owner of the Miss Nude Canada pageant (I have dealt with him personally over the years and he has an excellent reputation and he has run the Miss Nude Canada pageant for as long as I can remember). He is probably posting his website to show he has credability (not for advertising).

I have no way to prove 100% that this is Chris actually posting but the photo on his profile is him and if you visit Kathleen's website you can see she is a valid SP (http://www.kathleen-canada.com)

At this time I have no reason to think otherwise and I would like to welcome Chris to the board. If any of you have been to one of Chris's Miss Nude events you know how much fun they are and he brings the best of Canada's entertainers in to compete for this title.... but this info doesn't belong on Kathleen's recommendation if your interested or have info for others feel free to start a new thread.

Mod this is not a recommendation as he fails to name the sp...it's just a review of a personal adventure.

Please accept my apologies for my writing style, I did not mean to confuse only to titillate. It is a true story and the girl was amazing. If you check the various boards you will only find positive reviews and my friend as I stated she had improved by leaps and bounds since those older reviews.

I will try to keep my future posts cleaner and easier to read, after all we are here for the women not ourselves.

Please accept my apologies for my writing style, I did not mean to confuse only to titillate. It is a true story and the girl was amazing. If you check the various boards you will only find positive reviews and my friend as I stated she had improved by leaps and bounds since those older reviews.

I will try to keep my future posts cleaner and easier to read, after all we are here for the women not ourselves.

It's been awhile since I've posted anything about Kathleen, she has been away for a while from the scene but has returned with a vengeance. Since a picture is worth a 1000's words I'm going to post a non-photo-shopped snapshot that I took of her this past Sunday. She is better than ever gentleman but please check it out for yourselves. You can click on the thumbnail to view a full size image.

000187029.jpg

I suspect she either parked it or she let her domain expire and this SEO company grabbed it and is using it now. The link is no longer valid.

i agree with all the good things said about kathleen - i saw her about a year ago - lovely girl, great personality, stunning body and very energetic - i have seen occasional ads on XXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXX

i saw her a few times in the Falls....absolutely great!! but i lost contact with her and havent been able to get a hold of her in months.....but i would love to hook up again,

i was with kathleen a few times in the Falls and she was GREAT!!!! but i lost contact with her.....but would love to hook up again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.