New to this scene. Haven't been with a provider before, but seriously considering it. I have noticed a lot girls require you to have background checks from other providers, which is reasonable, but in my case I don't have any experience. Just curious what the other background checks involve?

New to this scene. Haven't been with a provider before, but seriously considering it. I have noticed a lot girls require you to have background checks from other providers, which is reasonable, but in my case I don't have any experience. Just curious what the other background checks involve?

Many SPs do require verification including name, phone, email and a reference from a service provider. Now in a case like yours, where you do not have any references, contact the lady you would like to meet, tell her this would be your first time with a companion and you do not have a reference. She will likely have other screening methods available to you

since you do not have a reference

Now important. Be very open with the lady in your initial email. Give her your real name, phone number, email address and board handle confirmed by pm. She may need under the circumstances your work number, so provide your work number too.

You may feel nervous about doing so, but this is normal protocol for seeing companions in this day and age, and is dealt with by ladies with the utmost

confidentiality. You have nothing to worry about by revealing this information to a lady. In fact she will very likely appreciate you being open with her instead of evasive

Good Luck

RG

• Like 1

If you never seen a provider before, a lady might ask for other information. Some are newbie friendly some aren't but I'm sure you can find a lady if you follow her protocle...Each lady has their own screening process when it comes to newbie. Just be polite and respectful and it will all work good :)

Have fun!

Bianca xxx

• Like 1