I just spent some time with Kimmy Castro. First off - she is genuinely one of the friendliest people I have ever met - very easy to talk to.. This immediately put me at ease. She is a pretty girl and her service is great. Hopefully she spends more time in Kingston.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

I have also had the pleasure of meeting this hidden Gem. She is absolutely one of the most pleasant ladies I have had the good fortune of meeting. From the initial greeting to saying see you later (and I will definitely see her later) I felt like I was welcomed and my company was enjoyed.

Kimmy is very attractive, tasteful ink, nothing but smiles and very skilled. She genuinely likes what she does and it shows. She ranks high in the upper echelon of providers and her mission is to give you what you need (safely of course) all while enjoying herself in the meantime.

• Like 3

She doesn't seem to respond to any texts or phone calls... Is this unusual?

I have never had an issue. Some providers will not return calls/texts if it has been more than an hour (or in some cases 30 minutes) since your text/call unless you specify that it is ok to contact you, for discretionary purposes.

I had left a reply on this thread. It seems to have disappeared. I had stated that Kimmy Castro had been very difficult to book - changed times, slow to reply - and then finally stood me up. Why would this reply have been removed? What is the point of this site?

I saw Kimmy Castro in Barrie recently.

I had no issues making contact and setting up the appointment.

Nice girl, very cuddly, which is ok with me. Standard rates and the service was standard as well, nothing wrong at all just the standard fare.