Cabaret and Go-Go

Guest *t**e**x

Not sure if it's permitted to start a thread about peeler bars in belleville here, but I'll try.

I've been enjoying both the Cabaret and Go-Go, I like small neighborhood bars like those. Great laid back atmosphere at both bars. I prefer the VIP at Cabaret but both places have their charms and their charming dancers.

Both are good spots for a close encounter but the Cabaret is a bit more private.

Not sure if it's permitted to start a thread about peeler bars in belleville here, but I'll try.

I've been enjoying both the Cabaret and Go-Go, I like small neighborhood bars like those. Great laid back atmosphere at both bars. I prefer the VIP at Cabaret but both places have their charms and their charming dancers.

It is not against the rules to discuss things like the local strip clubs here, or the girls. As long as you do not discuss anything illegal.

Also I prefer the go-go personally. I like the atmosphere and location of town better.

Last SC I went to in Belleville was that scary place across from the Via station. It was called Doc's or Docks....

I do remember this wild milf-y dancer with the incredible stage name of Bandicoot. LOL

Guest *t**e**x

Some of my fave dancers at Cabaret are Molly, Aspin, Cat/Kat & Mira. each of those girls is a lot of fun in their own way.

The Doc's has been closed up for a long time. In fact it's been demolished and a new Fire Hall will be built there.

Ah yes, the Doc's (aka Doctor's Hotel). I did all of my under-aged drinking there back in the olden days.

They just tore it down to build a new fire station. How ironic - they can recycle the brass pole. Haha.

• Like 1

Guest *t**e**x

The Vip at the Cabaret is more private for one thing. Also find the girls there more down to earth and friendly.

Guest *t**e**x

I'll add Erin to my list of fun dancers at Cabaret, a real pleasure, a very pretty redhead with smallish cute boobs and a great ass. One of my most enjoyable exerpiences at Cabaret and I will definitely repeat!

Guest realnicehat
Any dancers there offer "extra" services on the side?

Yes, there is a girl named Roxy who will do your income tax if you bring in the paperwork. And if you catch her on the right day Crystle will wash your car.

Aside from that, speaking of extras in an open forum is very taboo for more than a few reasons.

Guest *t**e**x

Anyone been to Cabaret lately know if Erin is still around there and when she might be working?

Anyone been to Cabaret lately know if Erin is still around there and when she might be working?

Eryn is working days do to other responsibilities.

Additional Comments:

Has anyone seen a tall blonde by the name Tara at Cabaret and what her schedule is?

Do you have a better description of her? There are few tall blonds that work there and most of the girls are tall when they are wearing 6inch high heels.

Went to the gogo on Friday night and went for a few dance and it seemed like every dancer was wanting to get a room across the street. The dancer who went by the name (Tiffany I think.) Stay away from her is what I was told. She's BP girl in Belleville. I've never seen her or been with her expect at the gogo for almost a full song on Friday night.

Was going to the GOGO tonight and was told that they have mandatory 1 drink rule plus a $5 cover. Does anybody know what is the truth is behind this. I will fill in later if I find out anything.

Guest *t**e**x

I think if you're going to a strip club and a $10 or $12 total is too much for you you should find anther hobby.

I think if you're going to a strip club and a $10 or $12 total is too much for you you should find anther hobby.

Wow Steve I see that you don't really go to the strip bars in Belleville because beer was $6 with tip and rum was $7.00 with tip. You keep spending $10-$12 on a drink and when you go to the clubs in Toronto make sure you spend $20-$30 on drinks. Don't forget you also need to tip the bar tenders serves and dances. (Tipping isn't a city in china it how my friends and I in the service industry pay our bills feed our families and when we can go out and a have few drinks and blow off steam)

Our little group of 6 friends went and left the GOGO tonight within less then hour because they didn't want to serve any drinks or at least to us and the dancers. We went to the Cab downtown after the GOGO there was no cover and beer was $3.50 and they had 9 wonderful and very sexy down to earth ladies there tonight. Now to move on to what I said earlier about the GOGO. They are only allowing customers to buy 3 drinks only and well not serve you anymore alcohol. They will serve you soda coffee water after 3. That's a great thing to help with bar sales. I for one when I go will have anywhere from 3 to 6 unless I'm the driver then I won't have any. The GOGO only had I think 4 dancers and 2 sat with us. I didn't see any other girls unless they came in after we had left. I don't think the mandatory drink thing is gonna work for them but hey I'm just the customer who can go spend my money at the Cab downtown and have a few drinks with the ladies. Gotta admit that the Cab even tho its an older club have friendlier service. Nice to go somewhere and be treated like a person and not a ATM for the bar.

Guest *t**e**x
Wow Steve I see that you don't really go to the strip bars in Belleville because beer was $6 with tip and rum was $7.00 with tip. You keep spending $10-$12 on a drink and when you go to the clubs in Toronto make sure you spend $20-$30 on drinks. Don't forget you also need to tip the bar tenders serves and dances. (Tipping isn't a city in china it how my friends and I in the service industry pay our bills feed our families and when we can go out and a have few drinks and blow off steam)

I was saying that if theres a $5 cover and a 1 drink minimum then you can spend $11 there and stay long as you want. Pretty good deal to watch peelers all evening. But if you like getting dances at $20 a pop (no pun intend) then is the $5 cover really a big deal?

I was saying that if theres a $5 cover and a 1 drink minimum then you can spend $11 there and stay long as you want. Pretty good deal to watch peelers all evening. But if you like getting dances at $20 a pop (no pun intend) then is the $5 cover really a big deal?

Got the info from the bartender last night. The 3 drinks is for people who have driven there. They don't want people driving if they have had way to much to drink. This is something I fully agree with. I just wonder how they are going to be able to tell which people have a car with them or came in a car as a passenger. The cover charge I really don't care if they want to charge people to come into their bar thats their choice. I guess I am just used to the bars in Toronto where they don't charge a cover but the drinks are $7.50 plus tip. Either way its all good.

I have to say that someone needs to defend the GoGo. I've been several times and I (along with friends) travel from Kingston to attend repeatedly. The ladies have always been very nice to us. There have been some who are just money hungry but they are few and it's easy to brush them away in favour of the ones who are worth the money and time. The wait staff has always been nice to us and we've always enjoyed the whole experience. What's really great is we've always been able to meet good people there too whether it be people sitting at the next table or outside during smoke breaks. Maybe we don't expect much more than to see sexy girls, grab a drink or two, and some fantasy alone time with a select couple of ladies but the GoGo has been a great time every time.

• Like 1

Was at the go-go and gotta say still don't understand why they charge cover at 1:50am. Went the next day paid the cover because it was 9pm and that was good. Why do they turn the music up so loud that you can't hear the person yelling next to you? Even the dancer that was sitting with us didn't understand that. Anyway it was a good time.