SP's lying about their age

Hey all,

I know a couple local SP's that lie about their age and I was wondering what you all think about that?

I think I understand why they lie about their age, many clients like seeing younger women but how do you feel when a SP say's she's 18 and is actually 23? It's only a couple years difference but does it matter to you? Do you assume Sp's are lying about their age?

I'm just curious what people think about this.

Age is just a number... it's the person that matters. The time you spend together, how you get along, chemistry and making fond memories are much more important. Now to answer your question, it is something that goes on, but that's the lady's decision to make. Personally I do not see a real need for it, since all women are beautiful at any age.

• Like 2

That's what I figured but I was curious as to what people thought about it! I suppose if it was a bigger difference, like saying you're 18 and actually in your 30's, that might be a bit odd but still as you said, it's just a number!

For me as long as it's reasonably within the neighborhood then it's all good. But I've seen some get younger annually for years sort of like Benjamin Button or have some how figured a way to freeze time for more than a decade. Hands never lie.

Peace

MG

• Like 2

I agree with Peachka, the 23 yo who claims she is 18 may indeed be loosing out.

I prefer mid-twenties at least. Although18 year-olds today are a more mature and sophisticated group on the whole than former generations at the same stage of development, a little maturity in the business seems to sit better with me. I feel the SP has thought it out well and has come to terms with social implications, real or perceived.

Having said that my experience on the "white lie" front regarding age is usually someone saying they are in the late twenties when they are in the early or mid 30s. Not cool, unless they can pull it off, but understandable.

It works the other way too, as clients say they are in their late 40s when actually late 50s.

• Like 4

Similar thoughts as my post about deceitful end dates below...

I will always prefer to engage with a SP who is upfront about age, location, services, rates, etc...

Small "white lies" may have no ill-intent, but in this lifestyle I don't want another reason to be anxious and questioning appointments.

I don't see much to gain from these small deceptions...

And similar to above, I have seen girls get younger, or stay the same age for five years.

Guest st*****ens**ors

I won't meet someone advertising as 21 or less. However I have met lovely women in their forties who claimed to be a decade younger and felt mildly unhappy that they had felt the necessity of fudging the numbers.

By a vast margin I would simply prefer that providers indicate their actual ages, but I understand why that doesn't always happen.

A SP who says that she is 18, instead of 23, is not a big deal at all. The problem is more when you read "early 20" and in fact you meet someone clearly over 35. We're not talking about the same thing...

• Like 2

I personally know a lot of SP's whom lie about their age saying 18,19,20 whom are are not legal. But, I personally don't think lying about your age will affect your business if you're legal. Stretching it & lowering it isn't bad as long as it is somewhat close to your real age. But, if you wan to build a healthy and safe relationship I don't find lying is helpful.

You also have to be careful when someone is advertising as 18 cause she could be underage so seeing someone that age could be at risk.

• Like 2

You're all very right! Especially denpetty, you really do have to be careful about underage girls. I really do wish trafficking didn't exist but there will always be some creep that wants a 15 year old girl.

I suppose the best way I could see lying about your age would be if you at least look that age. When you're in your 30's it's highly unlikely that you look like you're 20.

Thank you all for your replies!

If the girl can pull off the look, sometimes that "1" instead of a "2" as the first number works for them. There is definitely a market for "the younger girl".

Nowadays it is hard to tell what the young girls age is cause there are some underage girls that could look like they are early 20's from the naked eye and early 20's girls that still look like they are 15 or so. Girls develop quicker than when they did 20-30 years ago.

OK I confess.... I am not really 47, I am 27. Yes I aged way up!

Lol just kidding but the point is one must do their research to insure they aren't taking advantage of someone too young to properly make informed decisions. If it looks too good to be true it probably is!

• Like 1

You also have to be careful when someone is advertising as 18 cause she could be underage so seeing someone that age could be at risk.

I always assume that the age stated is 'give or take' a few years. That's the nature of the beast. When they list 18 as the age, then you can't afford to risk that it's a 'take a few'. No court is going to care that she said so in her ad....

Best not to cut it so close.

As a man in my early 50's anything less is fine with me... one lady accidently let it slip that she is a grandmother... I do avoid ladies that say 18 or 19 as noted above just in case they've lied upwards... and frankly, I'm a bit skeptical about their experience at 19. My best experiences have tended to be with ladies who are older then they say they are. lol... But other then that I generally ignore age.

I think I prefer ladies in their 30's... older than my daughter. I don't know why that matters to me, but it does, lol.

Nowadays it is hard to tell what the young girls age is cause there are some underage girls that could look like they are early 20's from the naked eye and early 20's girls that still look like they are 15 or so. Girls develop quicker than when they did 20-30 years ago.

Girls have always developed quicker so this is nothing new. I can recall several in the 70-80's that looked older than they were.

I've always said age is just a number and I've enjoyed all my years in existence so am proud of my age and don't lie about it. This industry is highly subjective and personal and in some ways "age is just a number" however in this case, it's a number you are judged on. Just as breast size, dress size and other standards are judged. Mind you, when it comes to that, what you see as a number and what you see in person can be very different so I tend to lean to "an honest picture is worth a thousand words".

Each lady has in mind the type of person she wants to spend her time with whether it's older, younger, vanilla, kinky, new, seasoned, geeky or refined and each of those things has it's own set of standards for location, wardrobe, interactions etc. I can see why someone would lie about a number that's highly subjective yet will draw her specific interests to her. To each their own. While I personally don't do it, I would never tell someone else they can or can't. I may make a suggestion to those who are highly exaggerating about something especially as I believe each person is amazing in their own ways and those who don't see this can be draining especially in this industry.

Most of this again falls to the individual to do their research, ask questions, multiple sources and MOST importantly, determine what is personally acceptable to them. To some lying in any capacity is a turn off. To some within a few years or inches is okay, some don't care because it's all about the personality.

• Like 1