Sign in to follow this  

Introducing Mel

Guest MelanieRose
Hi Lyla members ❤, I've wanted to do this for some time now, since about 2013 or 2014 , that's when I first created my account here to help me with my research and decide if this is the right decision for me. 3 years later, I have decided that this is something I want to do, regardless of the social stigma that comes attached. I love meeting new people and simply enjoy people, this is a journey for me as well, hopefully you'll join me :)

Welcome the exotic and independant Melanie, very professional and discreet. Down to earth with a bubbly personality. I am only 20, but don't let that fool you, I am very mature and enjoy chatting as well as meaningful conversation. I have a quiet and discreet in call location located in Dartmouth. I also will do outcalls within the HRM, but do prefer hotel out calls. Check out my page as I will be adding better quality pictures in a couple of hours. ð???❤

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/dym4xs.jpg[/IMG]

ð??¹34b
ð??¹130lb
ð??¹5'6
ð??¹Mixed race

[B]Availability: 6pm-11pm Monday-Friday & 24/7 on weekends [/B]

Any questions? Please feel free to contact me on here or text me @ 902-200-6859. What is your fantasy? ð??« ð???

Love always ,
Mel

Sign in to follow this