In Cancun with a group..

Staying at the Crown Paridise resort

Any suggestions for spas with body rubs, happy ending, full service in the hotel zone or downtown Cancun?

No personal experience there, however I will caution that you should familiarize yourself with local laws before pursuing companionship.

• Like 1

No personal experience there, however I will caution that you should familiarize yourself with local laws before pursuing companionship.

That's always excellent advice.

Most taxi drivers have a list of addresses in their cars. For a very small fee they will drive and wait for you. I'm careful of everything in Mexico and this to me means ultra caution.

good luck.

• Like 1

Yes, people shouldn't expect further assistance unless they are willing to provide feedback.

I've replied to over 37 private messages asking for "feedback" on Cancun, and have replied to hundreds of other PM's requesting feed back on other experiences.

I've trail blazed and shared my experiences many times and have always made best efforts get back to people. I don't however like to say too much on the open forum because, I had a provider figure out, based on my comments, who I was and attempt to blackmail me.

Your comment was presumptuous and completely unnecessary.

Anyone besides 1963Kennedy who would like feedback on my experience, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers

• Like 1

I've replied to over 37 private messages asking for "feedback" on Cancun, and have replied to hundreds of other PM's requesting feed back on other experiences.

I've trail blazed and shared my experiences many times and have always made best efforts get back to people. I don't however like to say too much on the open forum because, I had a provider figure out, based on my comments, who I was and attempt to blackmail me.

Your comment was presumptuous and completely unnecessary.

Anyone besides 1963Kennedy who would like feedback on my experience, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers

Don't take that too personally bru. As a member who has contributed allot I as well get frustrated by asking for info while providing very little. Not accusing you of that.

I too have been a victim of blackmail by an SP and like you I am now hyper vigilant about making contact and details.

Personally, when a hobbyist asks for info I look at their posting history. And if they haven't contributed any I don't provide any.

Edited by harboursmoke
Word repetition