Have you ever found yourself going through the mental checklist of things you liked about previous relationship partners?

(A) Was gorgeous...

(B) Was great

© Could talk dirty with the best of them..

(D) Had the most amazing _____ out there...

(E) Could hold a conversation...

(F) Had the softest skin...

(G) Looked you in the eyes in intimate moments, and dared you onward...

And yet when you find yourself in a new experience, or with a new girl, you can't help but find that they only check off one or two of the boxes? And always found yourself hoping you could just meet that one woman who got them all, like dreamgirl Pokemon?

For me, Lillian was that woman. Fun, flirty, chatty, sexy as all get out, skills to die for, and more all wrapped up in a tiny, yet womanly package. I don't want to go into detail...really it's for selfish reasons. I want her to have all the success in the world, and she definitely has the characteristics to do so, yet I also want to keep this gem hidden forever. If I could see her as much as I wanted to, I would be a broke broke man.

Do yourself a favor...give her a call. Be nice to her. Enjoy the time you have together. Because it *will* feel fleeting, and it will make you think about it for hours afterwards. Lillian is a gift to the community, so be appreciative, and I promise you will be rewarded.

I honestly think I'm done with this site after that encounter. The bar has been set too high, and the checklist just can't be filled as it once was.

- Synn out.

Have you ever found yourself going through the mental checklist of things you liked about previous relationship partners?

(A) Was gorgeous...

(B) Was great

© Could talk dirty with the best of them..

(D) Had the most amazing _____ out there...

(E) Could hold a conversation...

(F) Had the softest skin...

(G) Looked you in the eyes in intimate moments, and dared you onward...

And yet when you find yourself in a new experience, or with a new girl, you can't help but find that they only check off one or two of the boxes? And always found yourself hoping you could just meet that one woman who got them all, like dreamgirl Pokemon?

For me, Lillian was that woman. Fun, flirty, chatty, sexy as all get out, skills to die for, and more all wrapped up in a tiny, yet womanly package. I don't want to go into detail...really it's for selfish reasons. I want her to have all the success in the world, and she definitely has the characteristics to do so, yet I also want to keep this gem hidden forever. If I could see her as much as I wanted to, I would be a broke broke man.

I honestly think I'm done with this site after that encounter. The bar has been set too high, and the checklist just can't be filled as it once was.

- Synn out.

I completely agree with this post. She is worth calling and spending time with, whatever length of time you want and yes, she does fulfill all the items in the checklist posted in this previous post.

Enjoy!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.