What is it that people do not understand??

Out of frustration, I am hoping people can clarify to me what in the world is so hard to understand an ad that reads..." bedroom cuddles" !? or NO EXPLCIT LANGUAGE??

For many months now I have been struggling with this and is driving me nuts lol.

I am getting questions of ...will we do this *** or will you do that****

My ad is as clear as can be, and now even easier to understand. So are ppl this cloudy in the brain or do they really not know what " visit in my bedroom" means? I also say things such as, NO DETAILS CHOICES ARE DISCUSSED ON TXT... then the next txt is ya, so can we do this****OR EVEN WORSE IS "safe service only" then I still get asked ...ok but can I get ****

sigh...I am spending all day long dealing with these types of requests and can not understand how else I can be more clear while remaining in control of my comfort levels. It is starting to make me grouchy with enquiries lol, that's not good for business either lol.

• Like 7

Alas, not everyone is a member of Lyla... I'd say there's a good possibility that a portion of your gentlemen callers may not even be aware that the laws have changed, and therefore are oblivious to the implications of C-36. While it would be ideal if everyone took it upon themselves to become well versed in the legal discourse of our times, it is likely wishful thinking. All you can really do is attempt to convey things in a manner which is comfortable for you, and if certain people don't get it, it will be their loss.

• Like 3

there will always be the idiots that actually don't read the ad itself, they just take the number and text/call it.

I don't know how many times I've had to say to people that my availability and rates are clearly in my ad, but they want every little piece of information that is on my website in a call or text sent to them!

Some guys think with the wrong space lol.

I saw your ad, and I think it's as clear as crystal as to what you offer.

• Like 3

there will always be the idiots that actually don't read the ad itself, they just take the number and text/call it.

I don't know how many times I've had to say to people that my availability and rates are clearly in my ad, but they want every little piece of information that is on my website in a call or text sent to them!

Some guys think with the wrong space lol.

I saw your ad, and I think it's as clear as crystal as to what you offer.

Thanks so much Raven! So nice to hear it is not just a ME things...sigh. I truly appreciate your input!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this Sophia. Alas it seems to be quite common now. There are some traveling SPs aren't bothering to come back to the area because of it. Hopefully the clients with a bit of tact outnumber the ones that don't.

BTW, to those reading this, there is nothing about Sophia to make one think that you are not going to meet a classy sexy woman. There is a reason why she genuine SP. I am lucky enough to know how she likes her pillows. ;)

• Like 3

Sorry to hear this Sophia. Alas it seems to be quite common now. There are some traveling SPs aren't bothering to come back to the area because of it. Hopefully the clients with a bit of tact outnumber the ones that don't.

BTW, to those reading this, there is nothing about Sophia to make one think that you are not going to meet a classy sexy woman. There is a reason why she genuine SP. I am lucky enough to know how she likes her pillows. ;)

Thanks frednorth! Ya been a trend over last 2 months thats has got me at my wits end. They all say they want class and when you give them class they dont know what to do with it ������

I also k ow many of these guys are not on this site. I have gently suggested to a few to join up here to educate themselves on the who is who and what is what. As I do see it mostly come from an insecure place of who is a rip off or not. So thats why they want to k ow excatly play by play.. But even then...I could be a lier and string you along with what you wanna hear. The bam! At least of they were here they could feel more confident in booking.

Like really if ask a "scam" so are you sure this is this...you think she gonna say" no hunni I am a scam!" lmao.

Additional Comments:

Ummm werid...thoes ???? Were just a laughy face? Hummm

• Like 2

Just to add to the conversation, and not to defend any of the over the top inquiries, there has been a trend happening on BP locally. There has been a flurry of advertisers that are not really providing a service or anything at all. Some are even advertising that they are lyla reviewed. They are reviewed by one person with one single post ever.

A little home work and research flushes most of them out, but why they have to bother asking established SPs with reputations, personal websites and clientele recos is pretty bad.

• Like 2

The best strategy for all involved....

If a lady comes across a scardy cat.. Refer him to this site. Let him know there is a way to varify who is who.

Same on other hand, when a gent finds a gem, refer her to this site.

This might cut back the amount of endless " what about this ...that link" It would also bring new personalities to this site.

When we find gems on either side of the banks, introduce them to our loving community?

Also.. Gents! If you are scammed, post it in the warnings!

That section is to let others know who the scams are.

NOT TO BE USED FOR SILLY BAD REVIEWS tho! Make sure your story has merit. Its not for ..." ohh she has bad breath.." blah. But for real scam and SWITCH AND BAITS.

Lets hope together we can remain safe and secure in knowing how to research one another;)

• Like 4

I believe some people may get excited by the text of what will happen during their time. They may do this with no intention of meeting the SP in some cases I'm sure. On another note Sophia I've seen your add and believe there is not another way you can verse it to make more clear. I understand the annoyance of constant text/emails however mine buzzed several times while tapping this out (different industries but same disturbance). Hang in there Sophia I haven't had a chance to meet you yet since you came to Moncton but hopefully soon.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I believe some people may get excited by the text of what will happen during their time. They may do this with no intention of meeting the SP in some cases I'm sure. On another note Sophia I've seen your add and believe there is not another way you can verse it to make more clear. I understand the annoyance of constant text/emails however mine buzzed several times while tapping this out (different industries but same disturbance). Hang in there Sophia I haven't had a chance to meet you yet since you came to Moncton but hopefully soon.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well this is refreshing to know! I have has some boozoos who obvisouly were jokers trying to say my ads are never clear....or saying too much for 40+ lmao. Fools.

I will keep eyes forward and push through.

Thanks again:)

• Like 1

I did make some mistake when I started contacting the Ladies and apparently you can teach an old dog new tricks I am learning but I can still be a dumbass. lol

Treat the Ladies with respect and kindness. Follow there wishes and it will be a Happy time!

I could be wrong but I think it may have to do with the upswing in bogus ads or poor sps from ns this year. It may be that I just had bad luck but I no longer will see anyone that I do not know or who has a lot of reviews by names I recognize on here. My worst experience was someone who had lots of info in her ad Sophia but then set on my bed and texted her friends for an hour. Prior to that I always booked an hour but no longer will if I see anyone new. One thing that I know has turned people off is the bogus ads that are asking for 50% email transfer and while a sharp person would notice some of them are in all three NB cities at the same time,the ads are actually in many cities across Canada on the same day. I find it hard to believe that BP is not aware of this and I told a friend she should put in her title no deposit required, if enough did this even new people would realize it is not a normal practice.

• Like 1

I think all businesses suffer from those who don't/can't read past the first paragraph. The call or email asking questions that have answers clearly stated on the site.

In your industry, I assume many guys can't read past the photos

Not did it's laziness or something else

• Like 1