Turn ons for both us providers and Hobbiest

I thought it would be a great time to start a positive thread and share our likes and what turns us on when meeting

I'll start.... When you come straight out of the shower and groomed! Good hygiene is a big turn on for me

Your turn.

• Like 7

Great idea Danielle.

I love clear and consise inquiries. No endless texts/emails asking questions already answered. Following my directions and following through.

• Like 4

I'm a simple man.

With someone new to me, when she kisses me first and/or when she kisses me more often than me kissing her.

With a regular, simple. All it takes are those first seconds when she opens the door with a smile and I lay eyes on her. I feel that moment of relief and forgetting everything else in life, the easiness of knowing what is to come.

• Like 4

I know that a lot of ladies don't do it, and I don't do it often, but when you are going down on him in a shower for two.

I really like the water falling all over my face while doing it. I think it is a good visual for him and certainly fun for me to perform.

Again, doesn't happen much with the makeup, hair done etc. But it is a nice treat when it does.

• Like 6

ime if you're the person giving oral in a shower its always better to have the person receiving with their back to the shower spray otherwise it's kinda like getting waterboarded when you're down there !

• Like 4

ime if you're the person giving oral in a shower its always better to have the person receiving with their back to the shower spray otherwise it's kinda like getting waterboarded when you're down there !

LOL - it does take some maneuvering. That is for sure.

LOL - it does take some maneuvering. That is for sure.
Usually, it's best that the giver also be the one in charge of the shower head if it's on a hose.

If people need a tutorial on how to do in the shower without drowning, it should be a solid hint they should stick with vanilla things like missionary on dry land. LOL

• Haha 1

That rush right before you open the door. The excitement and nervousness all in one. I always speak to them on the phone and already have gained an idea and go with my instincts whether to book with them or not but still when I open the door..in that one fleeting moment feels like a wave.

• Like 5

Starts with texts. If I get something flirty or extra personalized it tells me the time is going to be special and just makes the lead up more exciting

(presumably after a time is officially booked or it's a regular...I realize it's not something one could do with every random inquiry).

A hug and kiss at the beginning. Again, makes a lovely start and connection.

What really can get me going is if the lady makes a request. What I mean is if she's clearly enjoying and as into the time as I am that she's feeling her own needs and wants them satisfied. I mean, who doesn't get a rush out of feeling like you're pleasing?

While I'm not going to complain about being pampered, I'll take a session that feels more mutual any day...maybe twice a day.

• Like 3

When people keep their hands out of my hair, I really like them and keeps me focused on other things during it time together.. Lol. I get it professionally done 3 times a week so I can look my best.

• Like 3

When people keep their hands out of my hair, I really like them and keeps me focused on other things during it time together.. Lol. I get it professionally done 3 times a week so I can look my best.

On the contrary, I love a lady putting her fingers through my hair and applying some pressure towards her when I am pleasing her. This is so gratifying! :)

• Like 4

My apologies copied the wrong quote.Meant to quote Goindown about the oral in the shower.

Good point! The exceptionally talented Cristycurves performed this activity on me a while back. The visuals and feeling left an indelible memory. As far as another turn on one would be having a beautiful woman wearing flattering lingerie greet me at the door. Nothing like getting a glimpse and tease of what lies beneath.

• Like 1

Gents who read my website and know everything about me and my service when they contact me, and when they do reach out, they mention all the details I need to know to book them ( date, time, location, outfit requests, atmosphere requests etc)... Right off the bat I give them a little extra time as a reward for making my life easier...

Coming in showered and groomed with a great attitude also scores points...

A small token of appreciation always makes you stand out ( roses, chocolates, gift cards for stuff I actually need, samosas and mango lassies (you know who you are xo) origami money flowers ( you know who you are too xo ))I've honestly never forgot anyone who took the time to do this, it really touches me and shows me you care about my well being... even if years have gone by since our paths have crossed... definitely a great way to make a lasting first impression...

I love when I'm riding a gent or giving him oral and he moans and/or whispers something under his breath... "Oh fuck" Yesss" "Holy Shit that's amazing..." "Don't stop" "You're so fucking hot" "Omg where'd you learn that" "You're so good"

It gets me off to know I'm pleasuring him and he loves what I'm doing.... enthusiasm begets enthusiasm...

What can I say I love what I do...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I have been seeing the same girl for the last 5 months about twice a month and by now we both know what each other likes and dislikes. Knowing that what I do to her pleases is pleasant to her she returns the favor. Every time we meet we seem to try new things with her consent and mine.

The last time I saw her, I got a hold of the back of her head while she was going down on me and controlled the depth and speed(she was able to take it all BTW, so no problem with that), she liked the gagging effect because it brings out thicker saliva and let me tell you it feels awesome.

I got complimented by the way I held her head because she says her scalp is very sensitive and I was careful with it(this got me more excited by knowing).

Thank you for giving me the best service ever, you know who you are.

• Like 1

Gents who introduce themselves, tell me a little bit about themselves and inquire if I'm available during a period of time. Turns out, he was a young man celebrating his birthday and had never been with a woman before.

We both had a great time and I was so thrilled he was so spectacular in his initial greeting. Such a refreshing difference from those that just send a one line sentence.

• Like 1

That rush right before you open the door. The excitement and nervousness all in one. I always speak to them on the phone and already have gained an idea and go with my instincts whether to book with them or not but still when I open the door..in that one fleeting moment feels like a wave.

Yes, it is some sort of one way blind date: I know something about you (at least what you want me to know and how you look like) but you know practically nothing about me.

And this first moment and first impression can be perfect turn on point for me as well.

I love being kissed on the nape of my neck.

I wish I knew something like this in advance about the woman I am going to meet! LOL

• Like 1

Guest MontyChrista7

the first caresses and kisses are my turn ons.

It especially gets my engines going when i give it a little honk and it feels like my fav vegetable...cucumber.

#foodforthought