Words now in the CENSOR list and why...

I just read this, as I just posted my ad for massage & entertainment. Now in this ad, I said " Kneading and squeezing the stress you hold with in" Is this along the lines of a No-No? Do I need to edit this?

• Like 3

I'm totally confused not only by this thread but the Cerb censor policy.

Is there a list of censored words somewhere (so we know which words not to circumvent)?

Is there a link to a specific & comprehensive set of new censorship rules somewhere?

• Like 7

Yeah, I accept this change in policy is necessary. But like Jabba I look forward to that word list so I can plan my post's content to avoid the "...."s that will make it unintelligible or just torpedo my point.

Thanks for the hard work maintaining the site, mod, even in the face of new law.

• Like 8

So instead of standing up for the rights of our community, CERB has bent over, spread it's cheeks, and eagerly accepted everything the government rams into us.

It would have been a much simpler thing to move to an off-shore server to avoid all this, but your push for "conformity" reminds me of the oppressed throughout history.

"Disappointment" does not adequately describe my feelings about this.

• Like 9

Sorry im trying to fix my ads now. I just realized this new law yesterday and still kind of get confused what can be said like for an example: can i say hh/special etc because i happen to do that often. And i guess no rates either??? Hmmmmm maybe its about that time to retire again lol.

• Like 2

So instead of standing up for the rights of our community, CERB has bent over, spread it's cheeks, and eagerly accepted everything the government rams into us.

It would have been a much simpler thing to move to an off-shore server to avoid all this, but your push for "conformity" reminds me of the oppressed throughout history.

" We fought the law, and the law won"

For now! lol...

Better this then loosing our community and having MODS be liable :(

• Like 8

I'm kind of excited to stretch out my writing skills. Can't wait to see new less explicit ads :) thanks for taking the time to do this.

I'm kind of excited too, A NEW AD??

"to see you stretching across that lovely big bed, we can both share some dining,while you write that a script and engulf my true hard feelings that will keep me on edge throughout our dining with each other ,and reading off each others minds and soul." ;)

• Like 3

I think this site should have a fair tolerance for honest opinions. Right or wrong, I think Satai was expressing frustration plain & simple. It's easy to be harsh. It's not my sandbox, so I won't throw rocks - I think Mods are hopping to keep abreast.

Where things are really going to matter for this site is when the ladies who pay good money to advertise here are left in the dark about what they can & cannot say in their ads. Same with the guys - do people have to take their conversations off-site & off-line? Is this site gonna die?

• Like 2

Guest *Ste***cque**

Mod is just trying to work within the system. I wouldn't say they are "pushing for conformity", Satai. They are simply deciding to continue to spread their sex positive message from within the system... where most real, lasting change comes from.

I agree with your sentiment against conformity but a quote I also like says "be neither a conformist or a rebel, for these are really the same thing. Find your own path, and stay on it."

One area I am concerned about is the use of the censor list in the PM area. I've always thought of this to be comparable to the real mail which is totally private, accessible only to the sender and receiver, even the postal authorities and LE can not access it without warrant. Should the receiver be embarrassed by or harassed there maybe needs to be a mechanism have a personal do not accept function.

I realize that practically and technically mod can see this traffic but would think that he exercises discretion.

• Like 2

It sounds much simpler but there is much more to it then changing to off shore...so you know Cerb isn't the only board making changes.:icon_wink:

• Like 2

Guest ***t***iv***

I noticed that even in PMs the words are dotted out, but i am happy to do whatever is necessary to keep safe. thanks to the mod for all their hard work

I am totally confused , I guess I just won't comment or say anything anymore Harper Gov't are turning us into a China where the Gov't controls everything and everyone.

• Like 1

I look forward to that censor list being posted as I find the word muncher baffling. I just did a test (using preview as suggested) and discovered some pretty innocuous words being deleted. Particularly puzzling was discovering that the name of that notorious Bill is banned. How is this board to engage in a healthy discussion about the state of the industry if The Bill can't be explicitly mentioned? I understand the Mod's job is tough right now and I respect the effort being put into it, but I'm also a bit surprised at the degree of caution being exercised here.

• Like 4

I feel pretty bad for the emails that the ladies are going to have to go through now.

Where before they could list activities and whatnot on their sites or in their ads, now those conversations can only happen in private and so there can't be any more "Please review my website, ad, etc before asking me the same questions everyone asks".

Ladies, I'd suggest putting together your answer templates together now, lol ;).

Edited by SmartnSexy
the word muncher really is severe, lol
  • Like 3

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but I simply have to ask.

How would you propose mod supply us with a list of censored words? Wouldn't that be a list of dots.............?

• Like 5