Canâ??t stay on line for more than a couple clicks

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I'm having same issues. Sometimes I'm in OK but also sometimes I'm being bumped out as soon as I log in.

I am also having similar issues. When I log back in the site layout is all messed up. I am surprised I was able to find this post again -- it is that messed up.

I cleared my cookie and browser history but it does not make any difference.

I've been having these issues for weeks and on both my phone and my pc. I use incognito mode in private browsing (Chrome) which may be part of the problem although I always have. I'm not sure what may have changed but it's a real pain having to continually log back in.

I am also having similar issues. When I log back in the site layout is all messed up. I am surprised I was able to find this post again -- it is that messed up.

I cleared my cookie and browser history but it does not make any difference.

I forgot to mentioned that my browser is 'Safari' (MacBook Pro).

Similar issues today...get logged in....try to PM....get the 'not logged in message' when trying to send PM.

This has happened to me many times before. In fact, it has just happened again twice in the last 10 mins or so. Got kicked out, then needed to log back in again.....wait, make this thrice!

I am using incognito mode in Chrome too.

Is it because the URL is being changed from https to http? That happens quite a bit, especially on pages that involve a redirect (e.g. after you post, or search, or send a PM). You can just manually re-insert "https://" at the beginning of the URL when it happens if that's it... which is annoying, but not the end of the world.

I had a similar issue on the old board for the past few months... However, since the changeover last weekend, it’s been smooth sailing so far...

Seems to be cleared up for me as well. I suspect it had something to do with the preparations they were making for the changeover. Just speculation. Either way, no issues staying logged in now I'm happy to say.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Things have definitely cleared up, things are smooth and fast now!

On 7/24/2018 at 4:24 PM, drlove said:

I had a similar issue on the old board for the past few months... However, since the changeover last weekend, it’s been smooth sailing so far...

Yep. I haven't noticed it since the cutover to the new software.

• Like 1