New to area

Guest n*gu**6

Hi there. new to the area and don't realy know anyone. Not too sure how this site works. I've played around before but first time i been on a site for it. Anyone care to suggest some ladies in the Debert/Truro or maybe even Amherst area. see tons on bp but got ripped off by the one I called. hope you guys can let me know whos legit and stuff. Not sure if I can put an email on here or if you just reply on this or send a private message or how it works. guess i'll find out

Sorry to hear about your experience. The great thing about this site is that you get to use the experience of all of the other hobbiests to help dig through the BS.

If you only rely on sites like BP, it can be very hard to sort out who is legit and who is not. (If you use chrome, right click on any photo and do a google search for the image. If it pops up all over the world, then they are stolen photos. That's my step 1)

As far as your particular area, I know of only one provider, but I would very highly recommend her.

Jocelyn Ardenne:

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=35208

She is in Truro and is both beautiful and sensual. You won't regret the visit. Quite highly regarded on this site too.

Hope this helps.

Welcome to Lyla.

Guest n*gu**6

Tried to just say thanks but wouldnt let me because too short. So you get a long thanks

Jocelyn Ardenne is a wonderful lady, local to truro.

Emily Rushton is a member here and visits Truro often, and I visit occasionally as well. ;)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Thats good to know. I saw your ads few weeks ago but I was out of town. I'll keep eye open

Guest n*gu**6

had to look up what HAF meant. Im not a teenager and up on all these abbreviations lol But what I know now you are very correct. HAF suits her well. I think that would be a fun time for sure.

I'm also new to the area and these boards are a godsend. I'm new to the Sp game, so I'm a little gushy, and having positive reviews means a lot.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Thanks for the recommendations folks!

I am in Truro and I do only advertise part time as I have a few businesses that also keep me busy! I own and run an alternative medicine and in home therapy spa as well as a Empowering Women Website and I sometimes neglect this site, which is totally unintentional! I would love to and very much enjoy meeting new friends, so I hope my absence here isn't a deterrent! Eeek!

Looking forward to talking with you

- xxoo