Ashley - Stunning - Any info

Hi Splitz,

Any info would be hugely appreciated. PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks for any advice you can give!

Cheers.

• Like 1

I believe she has advertised before as Ally Faye, for a duo with Miaa (who is also hot as f*ck looking) and whom I believe splitz had given a thumbs up previously.

I tried to contact Miaa the other day, but no number on her ad.

Haven't tried either of them yet obviously, but if they are both legit then I am in!

I believe she has advertised before as Ally Faye, for a duo with Miaa (who is also hot as f*ck looking) and whom I believe splitz had given a thumbs up previously.

I tried to contact Miaa the other day, but no number on her ad.

Haven't tried either of them yet obviously, but if they are both legit then I am in!

Actually that is not Ally Faye, I've seen both girls and would repeat with Ally Faye all day!!!

They're both pretty, both brunettes but Ally is proportionately smaller and a great little performer.

I also saw Miaa once. It was a duo with her and her friend Ashley...but not the same Ashley that this discussion has started for. Both Miaa and her friend Ashley were smoking as well.

So Again Ally Faye is Ally Faye and is a different person then Both Ashley's

and Miaa's friend Ashley (the one she advertised duos with) is also not the same person as the Ashley this thread started for.

:)

• Like 5

Actually that is not Ally Faye, I've seen both girls and would repeat with Ally Faye all day!!!

They're both pretty, both brunettes but Ally is proportionately smaller and a great little performer.

I also saw Miaa once. It was a duo with her and her friend Ashley...but not the same Ashley that this discussion has started for. Both Miaa and her friend Ashley were smoking as well.

So Again Ally Faye is Ally Faye and is a different person then Both Ashley's

and Miaa's friend Ashley (the one she advertised duos with) is also not the same person as the Ashley this thread started for.

:)

100% what he said :)

• Like 1

I've seen her.

(1) She's insanely good looking. A lot taller than her pictures would suggest, fairly flat breasts but really beautiful imo.

(2) Her demeanour during the session was passive bordering on being mildly annoyed :) It may have been me, girls can't be into every guy and that's fine. And to be honest even though the service was "this is so boring and a real pain in the ass for me but I suppose I got paid so I'll endure it" I found her so attractive that I was happy enough :)

I've seen her.

(1) She's insanely good looking. A lot taller than her pictures would suggest, fairly flat breasts but really beautiful imo.

(2) Her demeanour during the session was passive bordering on being mildly annoyed :) It may have been me, girls can't be into every guy and that's fine. And to be honest even though the service was "this is so boring and a real pain in the ass for me but I suppose I got paid so I'll endure it" I found her so attractive that I was happy enough :)

Think I'd rather see a more enthusiastic less attractive lady based on this information. One thing I've learned in this hobby is looks do not always mean your going to have a great session.