Summer Tryst with Exotic Nat P. (Summer Introductory Packages)

Gentlemen,

My name is Natori Perón

o8eoCa.jpg

I am an exclusive Dinner, Travel, Social & Leisure companion who enjoys indulging in the sensual pleasures of life with discerning, professional, mature gentlemen. I cater to gentlemen who desire the feminine, sensual and refined presence and energy of a companion who is dedicated to ensuring that your deepest desires are manifested and fully experienced. I prefer longer engagements that are infused with passion, intrigue and adventure. In me you will discover a well-rounded woman who unabashedly embraces the hedonistic pleasures of life.

kKrpmv.jpg

I am an exotic mélange of West Indian and South American descent whose petite physique is athletically inclined and seductively curvy. I provide exclusive, upscale, adult experiences to traveling executives who are visiting Canada on business or you are a professional gentleman residing in the beautiful city of Toronto; who desires the company of an exotic, sensual, intelligent companion to help you unwind and unplug from the demands of a busy schedule.

What are your proclivities? It would be my pleasure to join you in indulging them.

I consider myself to be the perfect companion for a gentleman who would like to escape the hustle and grind of city life for a few hours or better yet a couple of days. If you prefer, we can escape to your favorite vacation hideaway or we can enjoy a reclusive, candlelit dinner for two; however, I would like to note that I also offer shorter engagements that are booked at a minimum of 1 hr. as an introductory engagement.

XfPSG1.jpg

Have I piqued your interest? If so, below are a few pertinent details for your consideration.

*Primarily an Outcall companion; however, I do host Incalls twice a month at a private location in Downtown Toronto, please inquire.*

*I cannot accommodate same day appointments, as I do have other civvy obligations that I am committed to.*

*Advanced bookings are preferred and are given priority. *

*Most efficient way to contact me is via my email address [email protected]*

*I cater exclusively to a discerning niche of executive gentlemen who prefer longer engagements.*

6vbr2d.jpg

Additional Consideration: GFE Engagements

Introductory Summer Engagements

FYI: To receive my pre-booking rate you must book 2-3 days in advance, no exceptions.

My standard rate applies if you are requesting to book an engagement within a 24-hr. window period.

I do not accommodate same day bookings under any circumstance unless you are a returning client of mines.

Navigating my website:

Toronto GFE Engagements

We all need a little Stimulation from time to time

Reservations GFE Engagement

My new Twitter profile.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Gentlemen. xoxo

N.