Are the cops cracking down. Because there dose not seem to be any real girls in Fredericton. No one answers the phone or texts. No one answers emails from Leo list.

I am looking for a regular girl to see every Friday. That Jenny may dose not answer as well of your going to suggest her lol

Like Frednorth says, attitude is everthing and being proffesional and courtious through the booking process has not done me wrong. As for local hostess you cannot go wrong with (as mentioned) Mariksa, Lucy, or the Sparx ladies. They also are not your typical "hey baby, ready in 15 min" service providers. Plan ahead and the rest will fall into place.

• Like 1

Hi!

Just to add some insight "Jenny May" does not take any texts from anyone who has not completed a screening process at the JMS luxury companions website (this is posted in multiple spots)

I can only assume you have not done this, and this is why you're not receiving a response!

Edited by JAYMIEMAESPARX
made a mistake!
  • Like 6

Like Frednorth says, attitude is everthing and being proffesional and courtious through the booking process has not done me wrong. As for local hostess you cannot go wrong with (as mentioned) Mariksa, Lucy, or the Sparx ladies. They also are not your typical "hey baby, ready in 15 min" service providers. Plan ahead and the rest will fall into place.

Perfect advice .

• Like 3

I am always polite and respectful. Example first msg.

Are you available. I would like an hour of your time. I am ready now to head out.

Or I try to give a time window I am looking for

Are you available. I would like an hour of your time. I am ready now to head out.

Did you go through the screening process or send a random message. They only take appointments after you are screened.

Try

A suggestion:

Always read their ad fully and follow the contact instructions. When following those instructions try to use something like the following:

"Hi ______ (lady's name). My name is _______ and I'd like to get to know you better. I saw your ad on ______ and would like to book you for _____(length and type of appointment) on _____(date) at ______(time).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon"

It also wouldn't hurt to tell them a little about yourself. Remember, the SP's biggest fear is that you'll harm them. By following their instructions and opening the communication by using full sentences will let them know you're a serious client. Anything you can do to reduce that level of fear will lead to a quicker booking and you'll both enjoy the time together more.

Good luck!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1