X-Mas Treat for you Regina Dec 18th-20th Miss Athena Lust

ATHENA LUST

X-MAS Treat

Regina Dec 18th -20th

Height:5 ft 1 | Measurements: DDD34-24-34 | Hair:Brunette/blonde highlights | Eyes:Hazel | Lips:Full and seductive

iFO4027.jpg?1

I have long brown with blonde high lights, usually worn straight and occasionally curly, it has a thick and luxurious feel. My eyes are a deep hypnotizing hazel. My sweet plump lips that get you imagination wondering. I am very petite, standing 5'1, with dynamite curves.

I take time in preparing for each and every date, so each encounter is unlike the last. While every session is different, I can promise it will be unforgettable... Luring deep in the back of your mind for days after.*

I am described as a women who is full of life, very easy going, and down to earth. I am also said to be very kind, a giggle that is contagious, sweet and classy. If you are seeking a classy, educated companion that is professional, well reviewed and discreet, then look no further you have found what your looking for!

Advance Booking (Prebooking specials)

Vip 180hhr

220 - 45min

260 hr

350 90min

450 2hrs

(out calls add 40.00)

Same day booking

200hhr

250 45min

300 1hr

400 90 mins

500 2 hrs

Please include the following information when contacting me:

When Contacting Please include:

Name (handle/username):

Date:

Time:

Duration:

in call or Out call:

Reference Name:

st9ClKz.jpg?1

Schedule:

Dec 18th -20th

Dec 18th 8:30pm - 11pm

Dec 19th 8am-9am & 1pm-11pm

Dec 20th 8am- 1pm

All hours outside of this please try to give me as much notice as possible, also please give me time to respond to all Pm and text messages:). Thank you

For Additional information:

www.misslust.ca

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

xo

Calgary Vic Text 403-383-4554 For booking information

[email protected]

Twitter: @lust_athena

(604-889-9464)

QozVQ5R.jpg?1