Rebecca your Incredible BBW Queen wants to rock your world, im your girl

For those Men who expect nothing but the best, stop searching I guarantee satisfaction. Spoil your self a little

Take a break and enjoy a SEXY SENSUAL time with me! I have the amazing skills that will leave you with smile on your face!!

As always I'm offering my hh and hr appointments. My Bj special is going to continue throughout 2018. I also offer my body to body massage with lotion appointments, with or without a happy ending.

But for the month of March take advantage of the overnight deal that I'm offering. An overnight with me is 12hrs. For example 7pm-7am. We can stay in or go out for a night on the town. That's up to you. I would enjoy either option maybe even do both. I am an amazing cook, I can make you an amazing supper and breakfast in bed.  My massage skills will melt all the aches and pains away. And not to brag but my dance moves are funtastic. Overnights are always available but for the month of March you can't go wrong with this deal. A deal for a weekend with me is also an option. (Friday-sunday) I'm a ring away, let's make a memory. 1 506 380 4375. Ask me about my overnight or weekend March madness deal. I look forward to our night together or any appointment that you need me for. Can't wait xoxo