I will satisfy all your needs and wants, xo

picture.php?albumid=12913&pictureid=89691

My schedule for the week of Monday March 5 to Saturday March 10 in Halifax and surrounding areas. Please text or call 902-456-2898, Kylie xo.

Mon..Mar 5 Incall 1pm-12am in Halifax

Tue...Mar 6 Outcalls only

Wen..Mar 7 Outcalls only

Thu...Mar 8 Incall 1pm-12am in Halifax

Fri.....Mar 9 Off

Sat....Mar 10 Outcalls only

**please visit my website for all info**

**outcalls require 6hrs notice**

As you look at me my excitement grows. I see how your eyes take pleasure in my fit and firm body. You bring yourself closer to me, you now kiss my fool luscious lips, you comment how passionate my kissing is. Your hands start to move over my body, carressing me. You feel my perky assets and how hard my nipples are. Your hands move between my legs and you see how moist I've become from our excitement. As I drop to my knees my luscious lips move on you, you fill my mouth fully as my bright blue eyes look up at you. Your close as you lay me on the bed and start to pleasure me with your tongue. I'm so wet, so close to exploding. You turn me over and as you see how firm my ass is you enter me with your manhood. We lose ourselves into each other, the pleasure so intense so close. My body then explodes, I spasm all over you as my tight pussy clamps down on you. I then feel you lose yourself inside me as your cock twitches to its finish. As we lay exhausted we both hope this moment can last a long time.

Yours always, Kylie xo

• Like 1