Sign in to follow this  

Luxurious Touch Massage..

Guest **cely***r***ne

I am a passionate woman with a slender physique mastering in the art of feminine temptation and all things sensual. Magic Massage and Exquisite Companionship are my Forte. 

I am available Monday through Friday 10-1pm.

I book once a day with at least 24 hours notice. Short notice appointments are not available. Deposits are required where I only book once per day. Thanks for understanding!

*Evening rendezvous are also available but are limited.*

Coming highly recommended in Truro NS I pride myself as the first and only elite companion based in my area, bringing you the ultimate fantasy with no worries. I am professional and charming with only our mutual enjoyment at the forefront of my mind. 

I Stand 5'5 barefoot, (6ft in heels) with cute and womanly measurements of 34B/22/34 

I have irresistible - can't stop touching velvet soft skin and a coquettish personality that goes unmatched. I love to make you smile and my upbeat at times quirky side becomes quite addictive!

Whether you desire to be enveloped in my sensually attentive arms, or melting under the heated attention of my magical hands I will be pleased to care for you. I'm looking forward to spending my time with you wrapped in raw passion!

PLEASE PM to begin our journey into my world of complete erotica

Edited by **cely***r***ne
pressed submit before I was ready.

Sign in to follow this