How to get noticed by a stripper in the club

Reading the thread "Best way to say no" to a stripper got me thinking about my recent trip to Ottawa.

During my trip I visited the strip clubs 4 times, twice I went with co-workers, and twice I found myself killing time so I went alone. During these 4 visits I/we got varied responses from the girls. We got the girls who we weren't interested in and had to polietly send them away, we had some girls come over that we were happy to see so we spent some money on dances, but the most frustrating part was when you see a beautiful girl that you would love to get a dance from but you can't seem to get her to notice you. I am not a fan of simply walking over and bluntly asking for a dance. If you do that the girl will say yes but it's straight to the back room, she dances a couple songs and it's all over with barely a word said between you. I personally prefer a little bit of conversation maybe a little flirting before heading into the back, it just makes the expierence more pleasureable.

So I ask, How do you get noticed by strippers in the club?

• Like 2

If a client looks at me and smiles ill always go over. However, im always walking around talking to people which some girls dont do.

You could always ask a girl if she'd like to have a drink, im sure she'd conversate and flirt with you over a drink:grin:

• Like 1

Spend lots of money. Buy everyone drinks. Surround yourself with the other girls, even the ones you don't like, and the other girls will follow.

• Like 1

I find making eye contact usually works well, and if that doesn't go up and ask her if she would care to join you for a few minutes.

And if you don't want to get up, buy her a drink from the comfort of your chair :)

Guest S****an

Timing is everything. I find if you go early in the evening before the club gets busy I've never had a problem getting noticed, although the feeling is closer to the way a gazelle feels when the lionesses notice him :). Not that that's a bad thing mind you.

Posted via Mobile Device

I find that I if just sit there and lick my eyebrows the ladies come from all over to sit with me.....;-)

I notice that if you hardly pay attention when they dance on the stage, they really get pissed off so they come and ask you why are you not interested in her. Reverse psychology I guess, all the girls want to be seen at a strip club.:roll:

Just simply walk up and say hi. Asking the waitress to let her know. Ask the waitress to ask her what she like for a drink.

By far walking up to say hi works the best.

Nonstop724

• Like 1

Dress for success.

In my line of work, it's casual wear. So often on my home from work, if I stop at the club, I'm dressed casually. Not dirty, it's not physical work, but jeans and t-shirt kind of casual. Most of the times the odd new dancer will come up to me, but the majority of the time it's only the girls who've danced with me before and know I'm not a cheap arse who will come see me. But on the few occasions that I've been dressed semi-formally (dress pants as opposed to jeans, shirt tucked in as oppose to hanging out), they flocked towards me. It's sad to say, but just having money is not enough, you have to LOOK like you have money too.

• Like 2

It's no different than picking up a girl in a club. When she walks by, smile and nod at her and she'll probably come over. As was mentioned, looking nice and like you have money probably helps.

I usually just walk up to a girl I think is hot and ask for a dance. I'm really not looking for friends and conversation in a strip club. (That's just me)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest gagagaga

i totally disagree. i go in shorts and a t-shirt...sometimes have gone straight from the gym in sweats. It doesn't matter. If you look clean and attractive and approachable, girls will always approach. If you are there on a very quite day with few dancers, i find they often sit and drink with their reg's. in that case, you may need to ask the waitress to to tell the girl that you want a dance.

I find Mon. or Tue. when its slow or near the end of the month{rent time] is the best time to go. The girls seem to have a better attitude at these times.

• Like 1

There's some great advice here ... having the waitress call them over or offering them a drink are great ideas if you are shy.

I've heard from a veteran dancer that dancers look for middle aged men, preferably by themselves as its easier to approach on guy than a bunch. Dress business casual. Those are the guys that usually have the money. The only reason this wouldn't work is if they are waiting for a really big spender to arrive.

i think that if you are alone it's easier for a girl to approach you and most girls will come to you. I know i've gone to Pigales and most of the girls would approach me, but if i'm with a group that's it's almost the opposite. I went to the Nuden a few weeks ago with friends and only one or two girls stopped by the whole night...couldn't understand why.

But if i want a particular girl i'll wave her down (or smile at her) when she passes by, if she doesn't stop, and start a conversation and then go back. I usually will not get up and walk to a girl, only if she's like the only girl i want a dance from...extreme case. Some girls are like that they just stay in one place and don't walk around, i find this at Pigales a lot for some reason.

I think that if you want a particular girl that you have to signal some way to let her know and take things from there.

Am I missing something here? Isn't it as simple as flashing money? This is how these lovely ladies make a living and the whole point of them being there?

Am I missing something here? Isn't it as simple as flashing money? This is how these lovely ladies make a living and the whole point of them being there?

Yeah it is. I always wear shorts and a t-shirt. Smooth-talking (which I suck at) is absolutely unecessary. Take a couple of girls for dances, though, and all of them see that and flock to you. It's much easier to be popular at a strip club than anywhere else, as long as your wallet doesn't run dry.

Guest S****an

This thread also reminds me of one absolutely terrible way of getting noticed, which is getting up on stage with the girls. Over the years I've seen many guys try this, and it never, ever, ever ends well lol. At best, dancers are a playful lot and can find any number of creative ways of making you blush. My favorite was watching one guy who thought he would be smart by getting up on stage with a girl who was applying lotion to her body. She gracefully enticed him over then emptied the bottle into his shorts.

At worst, a bouncer with a neck like a tree trunk offers you a guided tour to the parking lot.

Sometimes not getting noticed can be good. :)

hell.....I have been on stage a nuymber of times......and never any trouble....

one of the best was I had junst finished a big project...had bonus cash in my pocket.....put a 20 in my mouth...appproached the stage...girl saw me....smiled at me..I walked up the steps and lay down with the 20 rolled up and placed in my mouth....she bent down...nice breats in face...kissed me on the cheek...and took the 20....

her next set...I did the same thing.....but this time with a 50.......she lowered herself down......and pulled it from my lips...with hers......guess which ones......

I was such a pig in my youth.........now I am a dirty old man.....

Guest **n****er

I have one of those faces/builds that is intimidating and women generally shy away from me. Most dancers will not approach me. The ones that do are either brave, open minded, or have dealt with rougher types before.

It's a shame. Because I wouldn't hurt a fly.

Real simple...location, location, location... LOL

I used to go to the SCs a lot years ago, but not so much lately.

When you got into a club, scope it out...go to the bar and stand and have a drink and check things out. If you want to not be at the stage, but settle in at a table and have your pick...then scope out the layout and settle on a table where the girls flow near so you're in close proximity when your favorite walks by.

Ideally, a table somewhere along the main traffic flow route or within a few tables of the girl's change room...so they ALL have to walk by your table at one point or another. You'll have to deal with a bunch of 'no thanks' to the ones you don't want, but should make things easier to get the attention of the ones you do want.

If you want to really have fun go into the club with a few SP's or open minded girl friends, and wave $100's around. Word will spread and the really dirty girls will come out of the wood work :) plan on leaving and hosting a rather interesting private party at a nearby hotel.

WARNING: this is bad for you financial health but a hell of a good time if you run into some cash. Budget $100 for the room about $300 in party favors and $500 a girl for the entertainment. Plus about $300 at the club to get the ladies to the party (drinks, cover, maybe a dance or 2)

I'm sort of shy so I love when people come to me. If you want to spend time with a girl before going into the CP ask her to join you at your table for a drink. I do like getting to know someone before I dance for them as well