Dangerously delicious androgynous cutie

Greetings, and prepare to be swept off your feet!

I am a free-spirited, independent companion offering intelligent, joyful company to discriminating men, women and couples.

For those with a refined taste for indulgence, I offer the opportunity to enjoy a feast of delights with a partner of skilled hedonism. Connoisseurs of conversation, travel, good food, fine wine, and other earthly pleasures will find themselves welcome here.

Young and vibrant, spontaneous and curious, I am always looking to expand my horizons. Steal me away; show me something spectacular; find me a hidden treasure; make me an offer I can't refuse. Meandering through conversation and touch, we'll find ourselves drawing closer and discovering untold pleasures.

For those seeking an escape with an adventurous soul, I can be a excellent partner in a number of delectable pursuits. I invite you to introduce yourself and see where our desires lead us. I am able to host, or come to you. Please contact me in advance with your interest so that I am better able to accomodate your schedule.

Yours,

Aspen Wilde

DSC_8777%20ad_zpsjgyq6qec.jpg