RMT who is HOT!!

Guest Gentleman4U

I have these benefits at work and would love to use them on a very HOT RMT.

I'm looking for a great massage from a beautiful woman....any suggestions on a legit provider with a smoking hot body...

Thanks

I'm not sure why you look here when you can easily find using Google, CL and Kijiji. RMT's are not MA's and are likely on the DNR/DND(DO NOT REVIEW/DO NOT DISCUSS) list.

If you're looking competent good looking professional therapist, you should find quite easily. But if you expect happy extras, you're on your own.

Guest Gentleman4U

I'm looking here because I trust the members judgement and it frankly is easier to ask for some suggestions on RMT's that members have been to whom they think are Hot.

I guess I'll suggest that members just PM me with their suggestion .

Thank you

Of course I'm not looking for any extras for an RMT that would be silly.

I know where I can get that here , of course from all of our beautiful woman whom I always find it so hard to choose for a session.

You ladies make our decisions oh so difficult.

I love it,

I'm looking here because I trust the members judgement and it frankly is easier to ask for some suggestions on RMT's that members have been to whom they think are Hot.

I guess I'll suggest that members just PM me with their suggestion .

Thank you

Of course I'm not looking for any extras for an RMT that would be silly.

I know where I can get that here , of course from all of our beautiful woman whom I always find it so hard to choose for a session.

You ladies make our decisions oh so difficult.

I love it,

Most RMT's have pictures of themselves in their ads and official websites. Who's hot for me or someone else won't necessarily be for you. Also, you're missing out by choosing RMT's based on looks alone. All therapists are different in skills and experience. So, judging on "hotness" alone is a bit disrespectful and the wrong way to find a competent health professional.

This is a message board for adult services providers and lobbyists. If you intend to find something else via PM, this won't fly long with the moderator.

• Like 3

I'm not sure why you look here when you can easily find using Google, CL and Kijiji. RMT's are not MA's and are likely on the DNR/DND(DO NOT REVIEW/DO NOT DISCUSS) list.

If you're looking competent good looking professional therapist, you should find quite easily. But if you expect happy extras, you're on your own.

Not agree on that with you, Gregsand.

I use to see a provider who was also RMT and she was giving receipts for benefits. I had some! Unfortunately, she is now retired, that's the reason why I didn't gave her name to Gentleman4U, but I believe he is legitimate to ask because there are some.

She was a hybrid MA/SP and trust me, I did received fantastic massages, had all the fun that I wanted with her and was leaving with a receipt at the end. For 2 years, I only saw her. She was hot, she was a member of this board (I found her here...) and had been reviewed. I believe that is exactly what Gentleman4U is looking for.

Some providers are also RMT, they just don't advertise it like that here. Probably there are not a lot, I personnaly don't know anyone currently. But if somebody knows one, why not share the info with Gentleman4U?

That's for the Team.

D.

• Like 1

Dbass34 is bang on. There are licensed RMTs that will provide a lot more fun on the side. Unfortunately none comes to mind who are working right now but they are out there.

• Like 1

Not agree on that with you, Gregsand.

I use to see a provider who was also RMT and she was giving receipts for benefits. I had some! Unfortunately, she is now retired, that's the reason why I didn't gave her name to Gentleman4U, but I believe he is legitimate to ask because there are some.

She was a hybrid MA/SP and trust me, I did received fantastic massages, had all the fun that I wanted with her and was leaving with a receipt at the end. For 2 years, I only saw her. She was hot, she was a member of this board (I found her here...) and had been reviewed. I believe that is exactly what Gentleman4U is looking for.

Your trying to get it both ways in your argument.

I also know RMT's who offer a lot more. But as you mentioned, trust is very important in order to protect their personal and professional reputation. If I'm gonna recommend one of these ladies to someone, it's only if she's fine with it, if I know him very well and 100% sure he won't be a threat to her safety and reputation.

And considering Gentleman4U is a new comer, his expectations should be limited.

• Like 4

HI all, just to add that I also think this is a fine request and even if no fun is expected it is nice to sometimes have a beautifull girl's hands working on you...

• Like 1

HI all, just to add that I also think this is a fine request and even if no fun is expected it is nice to sometimes have a beautifull girl's hands working on you...

It's not a valid request in a day and age when you can see what she looks like via a quick Google search and you don't need LYLA to find a good looking therapist. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being with a good looking therapist. But if her skills are subpar and techniques are confusing(like with some holistic therapies) I won't waste time and money on her.

And once I find a good one, I won't risk giving her contact informations to a complete stranger. If you want an MA or an SP use LYLA. If you want an RMT, just Google "massage therapist Ottawa" and do your homework.

• Like 3