Hailey and Jewels Duo at the Brass Club

I am new to the Ottawa scene. Before venturing out, I read a fair bit from all of you on this Board. Thank you all for your contributions. Here is some small return:

I went to the Brass Club at about 8:30 p.m.. Angel was at the front desk. She was super professional and helpful. The environment was a bit noisy and rambunctious with lots of girls cheerfully carrying-on nearby. I sense they were doing brisk business.

I was shown a nice room: clean, and basic with a shower, sink and massage table. I met four girls. One of them, Jewels, explained that since it was her first day, if I chose her I would also get another girl who would be "showing her the ropes". Basically I was offered a much discounted duo. I wouldn't ordinarily choose a provider like Jewels; although she has a beautiful Vietnamese face, she is BBW which is not my preference. But with the addition of another girl as part of the deal, I jumped at the opportunity.

When Angel came to see who my choice was, and I indicated I wanted the duo, she advised that the price was actually a bit higher for two girls, but lower than a duo ordinarily would be. Still a great deal. So I paid the extra dollars and threw in $20 more to get upgraded to the impressive Brass Room. It is spacious, has a king size bed, and large walk in shower with lots of room for three slippery people to move around in.

I was thrilled to choose Hailey as the "extra" girl. She is petite, friendly and has lovely, perky b (maybe c) cups. I was thrilled by her warm smile and energetic commitment to her job. Both girls were very good at tantalizing my senses, but Hailey killed me with her pretty face and tight body.

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit. I would repeat with Hailey for sure. She is just too pretty not to. I do wish she had been a bit more GFE-like. I got no DFK. (Maybe it was just me.)

Overall, the Brass Club made an excellent first impression on me.