SP Smoking during service?

Hello, I am new to Lyla :D

This may sound like a strange request

I was wondering if there are any SP's in Ottawa that would smoke during a session so to say? Not sure where to ask.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Welcome to Lyla. It's not strange, but more something that should be discussed with her. There still plenty of SP's who smoke. And ultimately, what two adults do in private is their own business. I personally hate the smell of cigarette, but if you're home or in an hotel/motel that still allows smoking and want to allow an SP to light up with you, nothing stops you and her from doing it.

I grew up in the 70's/80's and coped with it for too long and will never tolerate it again. But if that makes your boat float, enjoy.

• Like 1

Hello, I am new to Lyla :D

This may sound like a strange request

I was wondering if there are any SP's in Ottawa that would smoke during a session so to say? Not sure where to ask.

Cheers,

I have actual experience with this and know that it is an option when someone is to book with me.

However, I generally request that booking be made more than an hour so I can ensure I can air out the place as many are allergic to smoke. If it's an outcall than I can accommodate a lot easier.

So ... we exist in Ottawa.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I never seen this as a turn on before but I do visit a lady that used to smoke but now use an electronic cigarette to quit. I'll be honest with that, I don't smell/taste smoke when we kiss. She was blowing smoke during a special moment and it was very sexy to see that nonetheless.