Where should I dance?

Hi all,

I'm considering trying out a new club, and I'm looking for advice on where I should go...

I like to have a regular spot and once I find a club I like I tend to stay...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Luxe

• Like 3

This is a bit of a difficult question to weigh in on as I'm not sure exactly what kind of club atmosphere you're looking for.

In years past I would have said Barb's for either the evenings or the afternoon or the 'Fax in the evenings, but I'm not sure that the situation is quite so straightforward anymore.

Having said that, I'd still be of the opinion that Barb's or maybe the 'Fax would be your best choice for the evening/latenight. For afternoon/daytime, the choice is perhaps a bit more up in the air. For a slower, laid-back atmosphere the obvious choice is the 'Mate where a regular and, I think, somewhat older clientele seem more interested in higher-mileage CR dances and less in stage shows. Barb's on Saturday afternoons will often present a quite calm, laid-back scenario so might appeal if this is what you're after. Not sure about the evening/night atmosphere at the 'Mate.

Perhaps others have a strong opinion about the merits of Pigale, but I'm not familiar with the venue.

Hope you'll let us know what you decide and when you'll be dancing. I'll certainly drop by to see you if you are attending in the afternoons.

(Maybe some dancers will weigh in?)

• Like 1

Luxe, baby. I'm going to say Barefax just because I would love to see you again and that's the club I attend most regularly.

• Like 1

Guest **ng***1

Well, any club you pick would be lucky to have you. And make sure to tell us where you are so we can come and visit you.

May I suggest my favourite club, that would be the Nude Den off St Laurent, not saying the others aren't good, but this one as a very easy access off the 417 Hwy, very conveniant

• Like 1

The Playmate is a nice friendly place that seems to allow the dancers the liberty to do as much or little as they like.

• Like 1

Thanks to all that replied to the thread and took the time to pm me privately. All your input and well thought-out advice is highly appreciated...

After much thought, I'll be starting at Barefax on Monday Dayshift (noon)...

See you there ;)

• Like 5

I appreciate the renewed attention to this thread and to all the lovely gentlemen that came and paid me for dances thank you so much for your patronage, however, as I've stated before, I'm no longer dancing in Ontario. It's simply no longer financially feasible for me due to the higher number of gentlemen that just want to sit and chat with a lady for free.

To remedy this situation and due to the large amount of requests for meeting me at the club, I've placed a stripper pole and a booth in my space in order to meet the gents who love the private dance experience.

I genuinely love dancing and the shared experience of dancing for someone, so this gives me the best of both worlds; the pleasure of the experience without the invasiveness of being surrounded by other observers. I feel this allows for a more authentic experience.

Here's my website http://www.LuxeMulvari.com please feel free to join my members only area.

To the gentlemen who genuinely appreciate the private dance experience, I look forward to meeting you!

• Like 4