Anytime I take a girl into the CR, at any club, I ask her what her "rules" are. :)

Cheers!

This is always the best idea. Follow the lead the lady provides and be respectful of her limits.

• Like 2

Respect and limits often show an inverse correlation. The key is that the respect comes first!

Here is how that song usually plays for me.

Show respect.

Show the money.

Take a break.

Have a drink.

Show respect.

Girl goes fucking wild.

Show the money.

Go home happy.

If you expect to meet up with an unknown dancer and get any kind of favourable treatment on the first song ... you're fooling yourself. There are certain known girls who WILL attempt to swallow you nose-to-belly on the first song, but they are a special class and the fee structure is usually discussed beforehand. Usually. Don't ask me how I know this.

• Like 3

Here is how that song usually plays for me.

Show respect.

Show the money.

Take a break.

Have a drink.

Show respect.

Girl goes fucking wild.

Show the money.

Go home happy.

If you expect to meet up with an unknown dancer and get any kind of favourable treatment on the first song ... you're fooling yourself. There are certain known girls who WILL attempt to swallow you nose-to-belly on the first song, but they are a special class and the fee structure is usually discussed beforehand. Usually. Don't ask me how I know this.

Ditto. Treat her like a real person, show that you're playing the game the right way. Play a bit of a long game if she looks worth it. That's how you get to, as they say, top shelf where she keeps the cookie jar.