Question for Early Rising Ottawa Gents

Any Interest in Breakfast Dates?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Any Interest in Breakfast Dates?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only on the weekends

Though I currently have options for lunch, dinner and post-dinner dates, the idea of getting together for breakfast totally slipped my mind!

My Question:

Would those who are up in the morning like the option of being able to get together for breakfast or even just coffee?

If you have anything to add, (to the idea of early/breakfast dates) please feel free to do so. ;)

• Like 3

I vote a resounding YES to this. I'm an early riser by nature and although I can set my own hours, I generally like to be working at 7AM. Being up early means there is time to go in a little later if I like, so that I can enjoy things like a leisurely breakfast, or a walk, or any other activity.

Great idea Parker. :)

• Like 2

I as well enjoy an early morning walk, I work from home and am usually up at 530, which gives me an early start on the day. I can get plenty accomplished in the first hour and then a nice walk. By 7:30 I am ready for a nice breakfast and ready to get on with the day.

Very Good Idea Parker

• Like 3

I am fully in favour of breakfast dates. Is there a better way to start off the day than in the company of a lovely person, engaged in where ever our conversation takes us?

• Like 2

Sex, it's the breakfast of champions. That's all I have to say.

I totally enjoy having breakfast with a fine lady and I would book a date for breakfast for sure.

• Like 3

I definitely did offer in the past some early morning dates between 6-10am with a minimum from 90 minutes at a discount WITH brekkie included. I stop offering it cause too many people show up without even a coffee. and too many people expecting full make up and dressing. Im not waking up at 430 to put a full face a make up

But personally I still love when people see me at early at like 8 am

• Like 3

But personally I still love when people see me at early at like 8 am

What about 7ish, no make-up? ;-)

Though I currently have options for lunch, dinner and post-dinner dates, the idea of getting together for breakfast totally slipped my mind!

My Question:

Would those who are up in the morning like the option of being able to get together for breakfast or even just coffee?

If you have anything to add, (to the idea of early/breakfast dates) please feel free to do so. ;)

I just saw your ad over in the other board and really liked that you offered social options for meetings over lunch and dinner, though breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day. Yes for sure!

I also would not expect a made-up face over breakfast, in fact I've always preferred the 'less-is-more' approach to makeup.

Great idea!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Weekday breakfast options in Ottawa are a little limited for early risers, when I worked at 7am I would occasionally get breakfast before. Perkins, Denny's and Al's were the only places open at 6am.

• Like 1

Weekday breakfast options in Ottawa are a little limited for early risers, when I worked at 7am I would occasionally get breakfast before. Perkins, Denny's and Al's were the only places open at 6am.

There are several places for breakfast here, many open early during the week..

Capital Diner, Eddy's, The Scone Witch, Jacks, Wilf & Adas, Elgin St Diner, Gina's Cafe, Bread and Sons, Coras and Bramasole Diner.. just to name a few off the top of my head.

Honestly though, I was thinking of breakfast/morning dates like an actual date.. not just something to rush through before work.

• Like 2

There are several places for breakfast here, many open early during the week..

Capital Diner, Eddy's, The Scone Witch, Jacks, Wilf & Adas, Elgin St Diner, Gina's Cafe, Bread and Sons, Coras and Bramasole Diner.. just to name a few off the top of my head.

Honestly though, I was thinking of breakfast/morning dates like an actual date.. not just something to rush through before work.

Ok well said, I just remember it being hard to find a coffee shop that was open before 6am.

What's the difference between a breakfast date and breakfast before work?

Ok well said, I just remember it being hard to find a coffee shop that was open before 6am.

What's the difference between a breakfast date and breakfast before work?

"not just something to rush through before work" was really all I meant.

A lot of guys don't like being rushed through a date, makes them feel like we're only doing it for the money, and I'm just not a fan of being rushed through a date either. Personally, it makes me feel kinda whoreish (& while I don't mind being one, I'm not so much into spending time with people who make me feel like one.. well, in a bad way anyways, lol.) ;)

Those are obviously just my personal feelings and preferences though-

and I'm not claiming or assuming other Companions/Sex Workers share my thoughts or feelings on such, I only 100% know my own feelings and what's best for me.

• Like 3

I replied Yes but actually I should have said Yes but on the weekend only. Mind you that if I would ever see a lady during a weekday morning breakfast would be great too !

• Like 1

This is an interesting post. :) I guess there are "morning people" and then there are the "later people". I have always considered myself a morning person. Is there no greater way to start your day then spending some quality time with a lovely woman enjoying one of the most pleasurable workouts one can have?

It has been my experience that finding someone to for an early appointment is difficult. It is not something that is usually included in the ad. When contacted, I am usually told that the first appointment is 11 am or later. There certainly may be a marketing opportunity here.

I also agree that a client cannot expect the presentation at a 7 am appointment to be the same as a 9 pm appointment. One would expect that some effort would be put into presenting ones self to a client but I would not expect full blown makeup and hair with evening gown and high heels. Remember, some people cannot function at all in the morning until they have that first coffee. I am not one of them but I do understand.

• Like 1

Remember, some people cannot function at all in the morning until they have that first coffee. I am not one of them but I do understand.

I don't need coffee, but morning fun without food makes me super cranky.. As a tiny person who can never seem to gain enough weight, I need the food for the energy, lol. ;)

• Like 1

I think that there is something hot and sexy about seeing a woman in her fluffy PJ'S or a simple see thru baby doll.

Here is an example:

a3_phixr.jpg

• Like 2

I believe I prefer morning if possible. I believe most men perform better in the morning as the body removes a lot of toxins while you are a sleep and allows the man to last longer and think better in how to maneuver.

• Like 1

Hi Parker,

Thank you for the idea of a very fun and innovative way to start the day off on the right foot, breaking bread and chatting leisurely with a fine woman such as yourself. Breakfast is my favourite meal and I would walk miles, barefoot in the snow, and at the crack of dawn to follow the addictive smell of frying bacon. Well maybe not, but you get the idea! A good fry is not something I indulge in often, but when I do, I thoroughly enjoy it. And a tête à tête with a beauty like you is guaranteed to make breakie taste ten times better!

I met you once a while ago when you worked in Hull and loved our time together. You made me feel welcome, comfortable and at home immediately. As it was our first time meeting, we sat comfortably on your couch for about ten minutes getting to know each other a bit and we had fun and interesting conversation. From that single experience, I know you are well read, have a ton of interests and you are a great conversationalist about just about any subject under the sun. You are also a very good listener, which is rare indeed. ''Rarely found in women, but never in a man!, as my Mom would say! I also know you are an avid reader and I can't resist chatting about books in good company, with a savory coffee at hand.

I have tried and liked the Elgin Street Diner and Cora's (in Hull), but I am particularly drawn to your suggestions of Wilf & Ada's and Bread & Sons on Bank and Gina's on the corner of Bronson and Gladstone. I have also enjoyed John's on Wellington east of Island Park Drive. I know there are a bunch more on Richmond Rd. West of island Park, but I am not sure how early they open.

I will contact you via normal channels to set something up.

Thanks again for the great idea,

MLSXO

Edited by Manluvsex
Minor additions, subtractions and stylist tweeks!
  • Like 1

Breakfast with an attractive lady, what could be a better way to start your day:)? EXCEPT probably, for us attached guys. I'd love to find an early riser to visit with from time to time as early mornings are easy to schedule. But breakfast in public would absolutely terrify me!

Breakfast with an attractive lady, what could be a better way to start your day:)? EXCEPT probably, for us attached guys. I'd love to find an early riser to visit with from time to time as early mornings are easy to schedule. But breakfast in public would absolutely terrify me!

Which is exactly why I do it.

I, personally, find nothing less attractive than a guy who uses me solely for my body parts and becomes paranoid at the thought of being seen having coffee with a woman like me, (as if I have hooker tattooed across my forehead).

I get that some guys are just using us for sex and little else, but if they can't even pretend that they want to treat us like the 'real' women they'd like to be seen with, I can't be bothered pretending I want to spend time with them..

I really don't need to be degraded so some dude can feel more secure fucking around.

Wow. You are judging my rationale and by extension me, with absolutely no idea of why I would choose to see someone, dine with someone, or of my unique personal circumstances. I have no paranoia issues, rather a valid and genuine need for discretion and a preference for not having to explain new "friends".

Which is exactly why I do it.

I, personally, find nothing less attractive than a guy who uses me solely for my body parts and becomes paranoid at the thought of being seen having coffee with a woman like me, (as if I have hooker tattooed across my forehead).

I get that some guys are just using us for sex and little else, but if they can't even pretend that they want to treat us like the 'real' women they'd like to be seen with, I can't be bothered pretending I want to spend time with them..

I really don't need to be degraded so some dude can feel more secure fucking around.

Wow. You are judging my rationale and by extension me, with absolutely no idea of why I would choose to see someone, dine with someone, or of my unique personal circumstances. I have no paranoia issues, rather a valid and genuine need for discretion and a preference for not having to explain new "friends".

Ok, that's what screening is all about- screening out those who seem dangerous is part, the other part is people you just don't want to spend time with.

It's nothing to take personally, everyone has preferences.. including clients, lol.. this shouldn't be shocking or anything.

This is my own hijacking poll :)

What time would gentlemen want to meet for breakfast. How would you like the events to unfold ( loosely ) Hey I'm not wearing stocking and jewellery.

This thread has seriously interested.me Many years ago I entertained in the morning . Now sadly no one seems to be around until much later in the day.

I'm personally not looking for guests that text at 5;00 AM looking for now . However a nice call in the evening to arrange a hot start to the day . How much better can the day start than that? :))))

Let me know fellow early birds! Allow me change the way you day starts for ever!

• Like 2