Non Asian massage recommendation

Hey guys, I'm new here. I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section.

Like the thread title says, I'm looking for recommendations on non Asian massage places and preferably younger ladies in their 20s or early 30s. Does any place fit the bill?

Not a lot comes to mind unfortunately. First place that comes to mind is Jasmine's on St Mary's Road. Two African American ladies at Elizabeth Hair on Portage. I can't believe I can't think of any others. There's a non-asian ethnic lady in the South. There's the girl that ran Getaway on St Mary's Road, I know she's moved her operation but can't remember if its the Balmoral or Stafford place. Maybe someone can confirm.

Additional Comments:

There's the girl that ran Getaway on St Mary's Road, I know she's moved her operation but can't remember if its the Balmoral or Stafford place.

Think I found it, it was the Stafford location.

The Getaway is strictly massage only, you won't leave happy. Even the massage I had at the getaway was so light that I could barely feel it. I never went back, others might've had better luck.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Blue. Noticed the thread on Jasmine's and it looks like a popular place.

The Getaway is strictly massage only, you won't leave happy. Even the massage I had at the getaway was so light that I could barely feel it. I never went back, others might've had better luck.

Posted via Mobile Device

A good, deep tissue massage would be a nice bonus in this case