ladies how do I post an ad on this site?

Hi OP! Welcome to Lyla. Its officially my 1-year anniversary and I have been using the site sparingly but I have met the most wonderful people thru Lyla when I have posted ads.

To do so, assuming you are an Indy (if you're with an Agency/Spa then you have to pay) then posting ads is free of charge. That said, as other people have iterated, you must wait until your account is no longer moderated before the ads will be immediately posted. It can sometimes take a couple of days so take this into account when posting your ads if you're looking to post for a particular time (e.g. when you're on tour).

You can post an ad in almost any major city in canada - just scroll down to find the right ad forum (e.g. Banff, Ottawa, Toronto) and follow the directions. If you need any help, PM me and I can walk you thru it. Its daunting at first but with a bit of experience, its not so intimidating. :-)

To avoid any issues or delays when posting your ads, make sure to read the terms and conditions so that your ad and its pictures don't violate any of the forums rules.

Cheers and good luck!

Rebecca

How many advertising posts a day can I make?

Does anyone know? I just want to make sure I don't over do it.

Thanks!

If I Am Not Correct It Is Only One Post Aloud In 24hrs.

How many advertising posts a day can I make?

Does anyone know? I just want to make sure I don't over do it.

Thanks!